Asfur Angel - Are they a hardy angel?

Hi....

Need to ask have anyone of you had success keeping Asfur angel? I am thinking of adding one into my 5 footer but my only restriction is that i already have a majestic, emperor, regal, blueface, flagfin, bicolor and a flame. Do you think it is a wise move??? So far rest of tank mates have been at peace.

NTM

• SRC Member

I intro my asfur with big blueface,emperor & majestic being 'old birds' & everything is fine except for some minor unwelcome gesture from them. It last for only a day & now they are happy with each other :)

Angels are not as aggressive as tangs but I suggest u rearrange some of your rockwork b4 putting in the asfur to minimise the havoc ;)

• SRC Member

Asfurs are one of the hardiest and easiest to keep Angels...you will like it.

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

Thanks guys so far it has been the boss of my tank. It is the biggest fish, the rest is less by 1/2". At first it started to be defensive when i added it, always jumping at any LS coming close to where it 1st swam to when i released it into my tank. Now it is swimming non stop around my tank. It sometimes chases other fishes around and around my tank. Cheers guys.....definitely not regreting getting it. :D