WTS: Livestocks. Must go.

• SRC Member

Hi guys,

Firstly, a big big apology to those who have replied to my early thread on the exact same sales. :pinch::pinch: I really did not intend to be so half-hearted abt my sales but was very bogged down by many things to do before i fly off.

Anyway, I have tried my best to take some pics of the LS i want to sell. So here goes. In fact, everything must go!! Haha :D Hopefully can clear by this weekend. Collection place at serangoon gardens or somewhere convenient also can. :)

Feel free to pm me. I will reply promptly promise!

True percula clown 1.75 inches, voracious eater haha. Pellets mysis even algae sometimes ha. $15

post-10-1147098926.jpg

• SRC Member

lastly one electric hermit crab to go. been with me for a long time man. $7

Just anote to all, as u all can prob see i have priced my items very low firstly cos i cant rem how uch i paid for them! ahah secondly cos i hope i won't have to deal with bargaining, can be quite a hassle. I would rather you decide and confirm with me and i really dun mind giving buyers freebies and stuff i can find like mysis shrimp or pellets or algae or veggie clip etc.. hope it doesnt offend anyone :)

Feel free to pm me guys. Gotta clear by weekend! :)

• SRC Member

Hi all

Will sell the electric blue hermit crab about 1-1.5 inches together with a goby for just 9 bucks!!

Sorry i dunno wat type of goby but it has q nice brown patterns on it about 2inches. Eats anything :)

Cheers!

• SRC Member

SOLDCardinal

Green striped mushroom

hairy mushroom

STILL AVAILABLEtrue percula 1.75 inches price reduced to $14 !!!

Blue linkia big $5

Electric blue hermit crab $7

Goby $1

Short spine sea urchin the spines are white colour about 2inches only very cute $4

If take all, 28 dollars only!! Really a steal... just want to clear them.