Tunze Protein Skimmer 9010 & Resun CL650

• SRC Member

Dear guys,

I am putting these items for sale again :(

1) Tunze 9010 skimmer bought at $489 (Nov 2005) selling at $360, with full guarantee

2) Resun CL650 (Aug 2005). Newly serviced. $240 or nearest offer secures.

Please PM me your offers.

Thanks

Kamal

** piloys stay out.....please **

Good luck to your sales. Upz! :D

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• SRC Member

hi brother, remember me? Anyway, at one time I was very keen to buy the tunze protein skimmer after reading your review but unfortunately reef depot has run out of stock at that time. Now, you stir up my interest again but may I know why you want to sell it since the review is good. thanks

• SRC Member

Ok lar,

Call it itchy fingers or what, but with progress package and all, I thought i wanna get a Deltec APF600...possibility of going SPS. Also I have upgraded my chiller to an Arctica 1/4 hp, and located it out ofthe sump. And the space left behind, can now be used to house a bigger skimmer.

The 9010 is still good at wet skimming and the footprint is small. So it makes sense if you were like me have small spaces. But these constraints no longer apply, and being a techie in nature, I just like to compare the two skimmers. Anyway will use the Deltec for a while and may consider others too...

For $360 the 9010 is a great buy, if you ask me. The selling price is $489 and performance is excellent. I hope that clarifies

** bro Gouldian ** regretted not selling to you. Lots of pilots nowadays in SRC. :(

Ok lar,

Call it itchy fingers or what, but with progress package and all, I thought i wanna get a Deltec APF600...possibility of going SPS. Also I have upgraded my chiller to an Arctica 1/4 hp, and located it out ofthe sump. And the space left behind, can now be used to house a bigger skimmer.

The 9010 is still good at wet skimming and the footprint is small. So it makes sense if you were like me have small spaces. But these constraints no longer apply, and being a techie in nature, I just like to compare the two skimmers. Anyway will use the Deltec for a while and may consider others too...

For $360 the 9010 is a great buy, if you ask me. The selling price is $489 and performance is excellent. I hope that clarifies

** bro Gouldian ** regretted not selling to you. Lots of pilots nowadays in SRC. :(

No worries. Luck was on my side, I managed to get a 9015 from Daniel Yap. ;)

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381