FOC non- marine... NTU students

this is totally irrelevant but i figured that i might be able to garner more response here than posting it on my NTU website itself. :lol:

i have on hand some past year EEE notes, tutorials and solutions.mostly year 2 and 3 stuff.. me graduating :heh: .. hopefully this year.. so would wanna give them away to any juniors whom might find them useful..

no takers by next week will see the materials end up as rough paper le.. ;)

collection of notes will be at hall 12.

cheers.. :thanks:

Sorry.. not for sale.. cos i dun have them! haha :D

The pic is sent to me from a friend and i was told that they are baby porcupines..

a fellow reefer (identity witheld :whistle ) told me he has a pair that may be giving birth soon.. so maybe u can post it in the Buy/Sell forum to try ya luck? :lol::lol:

anyway :off:

let not dilute this graduate's thread.. else there'll be more trees being cut just to print those crappy notes..

UpZz for ya freebies perkie!! :P

• SRC Member
perkiezai,

Hi, I studying electronics in SIM.

Your notes might be useful.

Can I have them?

Msg me at 97967169.

Thanks in advance.

TntR2,

PMed U. ;)

wah? Kev, so hardworking ah... i think i must go read a few books man...

spaceage : NTU notes not very useful? Why? EEE notes from Nanyang TECHNOLOGY University leh... :huh:

dancing_girl2.gifSpirit.gif

me 2 :D

perkiezai: crossing my fingers to graduate this sem too

:blink: .. ya man.. really keeping my fingers.. and eyes crossed too... :pinch: .. dun wanna stay here any longer..

as for the suitability of the notes.. well.. i guess that the content covered by different institutions Might be a lil different but the theory dun change ma..heart pain to throw away so :heh: ..

• SRC Member
Sorry.. not for sale.. cos i dun have them! haha :D

The pic is sent to me from a friend and i was told that they are baby porcupines..

a fellow reefer (identity witheld :whistle ) told me he has a pair that may be giving birth soon.. so maybe u can post it in the Buy/Sell forum to try ya luck? :lol::lol:

anyway :off:

let not dilute this graduate's thread.. else there'll be more trees being cut just to print those crappy notes..

UpZz for ya freebies perkie!! :P

wow.. porcupine then the spikes must be long.. :P

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/