Decom 3Ft Tank Sale

CKSH

• SRC Member

I’m selling my 3ft tank due to too heavy workload, travelling…etc. Everything are still so new. Never thought this hobby will take up so much of my time.

As I’m very busy due to work, apologize if my respond to your PM may be late. So pls understand and wait patiently for my reply.

Viewing is possible only on tomorrow and next weekends.

Order of sales : Corals first , then Fishes/Live rocks, all Equipment, finally additives and accessories.

Please bring your own plastic bags or pail...

If you are interested in the full tank with the LS, please PM me.

Tank : 3 ft Tank with 2 door cabinet and hood : $ 750.00

a) Size : 36 inches (L) x 22 inches (W) x 28 inches (H) – 10mm thick glass, 12 mm thick bottom glass, black silicon

B) Sump (refugium) size : 26 inches (L) x 9 inches (W) x 16 inches (H), with Hailea 200 watts return pump.

c) c/w auto top up tank (photos do not show because I have disconnected it, c/w pump)

d) Skimmer : Weipro SA 2013 – This is connected together with the return pump (save 1 pump for the skimmer !), very efficient !

Note : Selling item (a) to (d) together only

Will post LS soon....

post-10-1148736114.jpg

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

Corals :

Sorry, do not know the names of some items. So please refer to item numbers only. All sizes referred to are estimated when fully open.

Also sorry for the poor photo colour quality due to cheap camera. Actual colour of live stock looks much brighter in general.

Item 1) Green bubbles

post-10-1148736546.jpg