Sea Cucumber

Heng

Hi, I have added a piece of black cucumber in my tank. However, there was lumps & lumps of sand on places that the sea cucumber has been before... it looks rather wierd to see the.... may i know what's that & are they harmful?? or should i use things to lossen them??? Thank you!!

• SRC Member
The sea cucumber literally eats your sand and passes out cleaned sand. Did'nt you notice it? :rolleyes:

yup....in a way the sea cucumber are doing polishing work on ur sand. With it inside, u hardky have aglae on ur sand. :upsidedown:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member
Wah your cucumber doing work already. I got mine about 3 weeks now and it is doing a tour of all 4 sides of my tank's glass. Still haven't seen it doing any work yet. :cry: It just go from one glass to one glass.... :angry:

Give it some time to get use to the surrounding. Mine also quite shy when it first got into the tank. As long it moving, it shd b ok. :whistle

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.