All my mushroom on LR melted

Yesterday saw a worm that looks like those used for fishing. maggot like. about 5 mm in diameter and visble part of body is already 3 inch long. darting in and out of LR.

Dipped the whole LR is fresh water (tap water) for 45 mins. Sigh , all my mushroom on LR now melting and the stupid worm still not out. Give up now decided to dip back in freshwater for the whole day. If still cannot any other ideas???????

U should have frag out all the mushroom before dipping it. If the freshwater dun work.... leave it in the sun for 3 days... sure everything die one. U try poking round the holes..... could be it died inside. Or if u damn suay, it actually hiding in another rock. LOL!!!

U should have frag out all the mushroom before dipping it. If the freshwater dun work.... leave it in the sun for 3 days... sure everything die one. U try poking round the holes..... could be it died inside. Or if u damn suay, it actually hiding in another rock. LOL!!!

Sigh :( so sad, mussie died bcos of a stupid worm. They were so nice, grow green under UV light, all 1.5 inch somemore. Dun think it hide else way though, saw it darting into that LR. never mind if today go back still dun comeout, take out hammer :evil: and smash LR apart!!! MUST GET WORM!!!!!!!!!!

• SRC Member
Yesterday saw a worm that looks like those used for fishing. maggot like. about 5 mm in diameter and visble part of body is already 3 inch long. darting in and out of LR.

Dipped the whole LR is fresh water (tap water) for 45 mins. Sigh , all my mushroom on LR now melting and the stupid worm still not out. Give up now decided to dip back in freshwater for the whole day. If still cannot any other ideas???????

hmmm can i ask u sth?

if u had mushrooms on the rock WHY u go and FW dip!!!!

that would surely kill your mushrooms ma!!!

alamak! :blink::blink::blink:

if u wanted to catch the worm u can try using bristleworm traps.

i bought mine from EAN and it works! caught a few small ones and 1 big one before.

i mean heyyy, fw dip to get the worm out is for rocks without corals growing on them ma. :whistle

hmmm can i ask u sth?

if u had mushrooms on the rock WHY u go and FW dip!!!!

that would surely kill your mushrooms ma!!!

alamak! :blink::blink::blink:

if u wanted to catch the worm u can try using bristleworm traps.

i bought mine from EAN and it works! caught a few small ones and 1 big one before.

i mean heyyy, fw dip to get the worm out is for rocks without corals growing on them ma. :whistle

Aiya I read here, some bros say ok so I dip lor. Never thought they will melt so easily. sigh :cry2:http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=43264

But my worm not bristleworm leh. its looks very solid and whitish plus it has a hard shell. looks like big version of maggots. Will the trap still work?

Since all my mussie died liao :angel: so now only want revenge!!!! :evil: must dig that bugger out and feed it to crows!!!!

I think u are supposed to only dipped for only 5mins... at the most 10mins. U dipped for 45mins!!!! No matter how touch the mushies, will also die lor. LOL!!!! U are joker. I think the worm is most probably dead inside the hole after 45mins of soaking in FW.

As i memtioned in the link above I thought could dip for up to an hour mah. really didn't know lah, I know it seems very stupid to you. but dun have to suan la. ;) really new and trying to figure stuff out.

hm if u soaked for 45mins i tihnk the wormed died inside

last time i did that also and the worm never came out, but it never showed up ever again

so i think it died inside.

Wow like that easy death for it. :evil: now rot inside lagi worst.

• 4 weeks later...