CUBE Tank

lyz77

Bro any updatez of your tank? Been a while leh...

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Bro any updatez of your tank? Been a while leh...

Intending to keep low profile for a while till I hv enough $ for the next BIG thing! :lol:

Tried to plug my return pump to the socket panel but can't seems to figure out on how to set it to "ON" continously. U hv any idea?

Manage to fix up my second Temp probe yesterday and notice that there's a 0.02deg diff in both temp probe even though I place them in the same location. So I use the figure between this 2 temp probe and recalibrate it! U have any reliable temp sensor to help me with counter chking the temp?

As for the Desnity probe, I still hv sm doubt in the reaading! Hoping smone can help me with the counter chking of the readings too! :)

Haha bro... updatez must not always be new TOYS mah... some tank pix will do the job fine... yeah it's been a while I see your tank and your LS leh...

To have the Power Unit "ON" continuously, I think you can try switching it to Manual (instead of Auto) but I don't think that is what you are looking at... maybe use the timer and set it to on and off being the same time lor... that should work... or else need to email Italy already ;)

Bro... I think 0.02ºC diff. is definitely acceptable... How many aquarium apparatus out there allows for that extra decimal point? Don't worry about it too much.

My Density reading has been very stable and believeable so far... I don't have doubt about it... comparing to my Refractormeter... my Density is 0.001 higher... so we are just talking about a +/- 0.001 which I think fairly acceptable. But in the long term... we need to find ways to ensure correct readings and calibration... that's part of the reason we are setting up the Aquatronica Club :lol:

How's your Redox btw? Mine around 320MV.

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Very nice number :D

Maybe I shall wait for my 8888... shouldn't be too hard for me :o

Congratz bro!!! That fish will serve its "house arrest" in your sump? Em... u planning to turn your sump into a refugium? :D

• SRC Member
Congratz bro!!! That fish will serve its "house arrest" in your sump? Em... u planning to turn your sump into a refugium? :D

Nope! Once I got budget to replace my skimmer, will use my sump as my second tank to hse additional coral or during the event of fragging! :heh:

Hey bro... how about some pix of your tank... been a long while since you last posted :o

• SRC Member
Hey bro... how about some pix of your tank... been a long while since you last posted :o

Still very empty leh! I juz happen to realize that I got a giant crab inside my main tank! The crawl is so damn big but I didn't manage to catch it! :angry:

Still very empty leh! I juz happen to realize that I got a giant crab inside my main tank! The crawl is so damn big but I didn't manage to catch it! :angry:

Oh dear... when will the battle ever gonna stop? ;)

• SRC Member

Oh dear... when will the battle ever gonna stop? ;)

Juz by looking at the crawl, this fellow must hv lots of good food and I suspect the size is close to a 50 cent coin! :angry:

Gonna setup a trap during this weekend!

Wah!!! I wanted to get that also... but can't use it without a sump :( Do a review lah!0

Hehe... new toy? Where got?!? haha... u using your top up water to go through the KM right? What top up u using? Coz I am thinking of selling off my Tunze Osmolator set.

• SRC Member
Hehe... new toy? Where got?!? haha... u using your top up water to go through the KM right? What top up u using? Coz I am thinking of selling off my Tunze Osmolator set.

If got $, will get the dosing pump from Aquatronica which I plan to run the KM, CR and NR! :eyebrow: