CUBE Tank

lyz77

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wah... all these while... only now you reveal your super neat tank!!! Love it!!! I'm gonna hack some walls also :pinch::pinch::pinch:

Can't wait to see how your sump looks like... I can see loads of stuff happening inside those cabinets :lol:

Post post post :bow::bow::bow:

Err... bro your tank is in the future ah? Your date shows year 2014!?! :upsidedown::upsidedown::eyeblur:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Emm... you can't access the tank from the front? I can foresee difficulty reaching the front sand bed :nc:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
Wah... all these while... only now you reveal your super neat tank!!! Love it!!! I'm gonna hack some walls also :pinch::pinch::pinch:

Can't wait to see how your sump looks like... I can see loads of stuff happening inside those cabinets :lol:

Post post post :bow::bow::bow:

Err... bro your tank is in the future ah? Your date shows year 2014!?! :upsidedown::upsidedown::eyeblur:

Paiseh.... Camera does not belong to me and during that time, pretty busy with renovation so didn't really bother abt the date! :lol:

Maybe u wanna help me to edit! :P

• SRC Member
Emm... you can't access the tank from the front? I can foresee difficulty reaching the front sand bed :nc:

Nope! Very siong during scaping but thanks to my 5 step ladder! :lol:

I nearly bought a scuba diving mask during scaping cause my tank is 2.5ft height and 3ft width, so very difficult to scape!!! :pinch:

• SRC Member

great looking tank u got there :D Er... like wat Bro Jervis mention abt access to by the front. U might have have problem arranging ur corals at the sand bed in the front when ur tank is 3 ft wide. :unsure:

Do keep the pics rolling in :P

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

More tank pics..... ;)

CIMG0381.jpg

My two external overflow box

CIMG0378.jpg

The centre portion is for my Eductor which I'm using OR2500 for internal ciculation!

CIMG0377.jpg

CIMG0376.jpg

View from my bedroom walkway

CIMG0375.jpg

View from my living/ dining hall

CIMG0373.jpg

CIMG0374.jpg

Extremely pro workmanship... especially the overflow box... love it!!! Can PM me the tank maker? :lol:

• SRC Member
great looking tank u got there :D Er... like wat Bro Jervis mention abt access to by the front. U might have have problem arranging ur corals at the sand bed in the front when ur tank is 3 ft wide. :unsure:

Do keep the pics rolling in :P

For the sake of beauty, need to sacrifise abit as I wanna do something different! Imagine if I have an opening from the front, the feel and overall look may be different! ;)

Maybe you can help me with the arranging of the coral! :P

Maybe you can help me with the arranging of the coral! :P

Well... I think you need to use your "third" hand :lol::lol::lol:

Wah... true Aqua Medic fan... using all the best stuff!!! Do let me know how you find CERAPORE... coz it's about time I add in some (to replace my bioballs) :lol::lol::lol:

Love the lighting fixture... definitely of a different league compared to my humble setup :bow::bow::bow:

• SRC Member
Wah... true Aqua Medic fan... using all the best stuff!!! Do let me know how you find CERAPORE... coz it's about time I add in some (to replace my bioballs) :lol::lol::lol:

Love the lighting fixture... definitely of a different league compared to my humble setup :bow::bow::bow:

So far, can't tell if the Cerepores really help as my nitrate level is always high since day 1. Maybe due to the poor cycling stage as I didn't add in the biobacter to speed up the cycling and increase the bacteria load in my tank! :(

Reason being is my tank maker had advise to only add the biobacter only I have a denitrator which will help to speed up the breaking down of NO3.

• SRC Member
Can share some pics of the plumbing and also the eductor?

Dun have a DC for the time being, so can really post any pics on the eductor and piping of my tank! :P

You stay in Sengkang area right?