Chinchilla

acidjazz

• SRC Member
Look more like an standard grey, imho. Any idea what are the colors of the parents?

Cheers

JC

hmmm...

E parents r Beige in color...Bought it fm acidjazz....

Was wondering y e baby is it in tis color leh???Mayb acidjazz dye their fur color b4 selling to me??KEKEKE..Jzt kidding.....

Have a talk with acidjazz b4 n he told me tat he got huse e female with his black chin b4....Was thinking it might b tat fateful night than??? :evil: kekeke....If it is so then it might b a mix of Beige n black????hmm...But its abt 5mths liao since i bought e chin fm him leh....Do they take so long to give birth???hmmm... <_<

Here is a pic of e pair...

post-11-1165232208.jpg

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

It take 111 days from pregnancy to birth.

If both parants are hete beige, there is a 25% chance of the kit to be standard grey and it impossible to have a ###### kit.

I'll advise anyone to breed for the better of the genes and not juz breed randomly. If u check ard, there are alot of sub-par chin in singapore that have been abandoned by ex-owners.

Cheers

JC

• SRC Member

hmmm...

Was wondering y e baby is it in tis color leh???Mayb acidjazz dye their fur color b4 selling to me??KEKEKE..Jzt kidding.....

Have a talk with acidjazz b4 n he told me tat he got huse e female with his black chin b4....Was thinking it might b tat fateful night than??? :evil: kekeke....If it is so then it might b a mix of Beige n black????hmm...But its abt 5mths liao since i bought e chin fm him leh....Do they take so long to give birth???hmmm... <_<

oic....

Think it shld have being father by my male chin than istead of acidjazz black chin if its 111days fm preg to birth....I will have to separate e little one away fm e parents aft it have grown up to prevent it fm breeding with its parents than....Luckily i got extra cages....

Mayb its still small so it look black to me...kekeke..Think i shld b able to c e diff aft it grow bigger....

Tks for e advise bro..... :thanks:

• SRC Member
It looks like a standard grey.. If the belly is white... More possible to to a standard grey... If not wrong brown velvet x brown velvet might produce black velvet? Not sure too long liao... lost touch... lol..

okok will ck e belly later when i clean e cage........

• SRC Member
It looks like a standard grey.. If the belly is white... More possible to to a standard grey... If not wrong brown velvet x brown velvet might produce black velvet? Not sure too long liao... lost touch... lol..

Nvr bread a velvet to a velvet. Velvet (TOV) is one of the lethal factor. The other is white. Thus nvr cross bread them. The kit will not develop beyond the embryonic stage and high chance of complication to the mummy chin.

To anyone that is thinking of breeding or is breeding chin. Pls do research more b4 embarking on it.

Regards

JC

• SRC Member
It take 111 days from pregnancy to birth.

If both parants are hete beige, there is a 25% chance of the kit to be standard grey and it impossible to have a ###### kit.

I'll advise anyone to breed for the better of the genes and not juz breed randomly. If u check ard, there are alot of sub-par chin in singapore that have been abandoned by ex-owners.

Cheers

JC

Hey bro!

If u noe any other abandon case like that, i dun mind commiting my time to take care of them.

So if u come across, let me noe.

• 3 months later...
  • SRC Member

hmmm...

Anyone interested in tis pair of chin with cage for $500..Age of e chin is not more than 2yrs old...Female jzt give birth to one grey chin last yr...Got a feeling its gog to give birth again soon as saw some happening stuff at times bet them...keke....

Got another one of their son grey in color abt 5mths old for sale for $250 with a small cage...

If take all 3 chins,i will throw in cat kitten,sand dust,comb n food for free(Actaully left over lah but some of them at least still 70% left...

Take all for $700

Reason for sellin is my wife jzt give birth n we find tat we dun reali have time for them...Those who jzt have kids shld noe wat i mean....

Sigh..1st is my fish tank tat is sold...Now my chin got to go........ :(

Viewing will b at Choa chu kang crescent Blk692..Interested parties can call 82008532 for terence

Tm to sun is a gd time for viewing.... :thanks:

post-11-1175739809.jpg

• SRC Member

Anyone interested in tis pair of chin with cage for $500..Age of e chin is not more than 2yrs old...Female jzt give birth to one grey chin last yr...Got a feeling its gog to give birth again soon as saw some happening stuff at times bet them...keke....

Got another one of their son grey in color abt 5mths old for sale for $250 with a small cage...

If take all 3 chins,i will throw in cat kitten,sand dust,comb n food for free(Actaully left over lah but some of them at least still 70% left...

Take all for $700

Reason for sellin is my wife jzt give birth n we find tat we dun reali have time for them...Those who jzt have kids shld noe wat i mean....

Sigh..1st is my fish tank tat is sold...Now my chin got to go........ :(

Viewing will b at Choa chu kang crescent Blk692..Interested parties can call 82008532 for terence

Tm to sun is a gd time for viewing.... :thanks:

Pic of e 5mths old grey male chin with small cage for $250

post-11-1175739927.jpg