Jervis' Percula 90

jervismun

I replaced the filter wool yesterday morning and see... :shock: I think i need to do water change soon :pinch:

Coz the Filter is not installed properly, there are trapped air bubbles inside... releasing lots of microbubbles into the tank. Will add back the entire Reefpack 500 after the coral transfer... the mechanical filter is another Tunze's strength not recognized by many :nc:

post-34-1159891361.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe ur nutrient is building up for the gonio to absorbed :lol:

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

maybe ur nutrient is building up for the gonio to absorbed :lol:

That can be another explaination... but I dun think the nutriet level is much higher than before my trip... coz I was not there to feed the corals... ;)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

ur pink gonio is a real beauty bro... :D

Main Tank: 5 x 1 x 1

Return from overflow: Eheim compact+ 5000

Lighting: 2x 54W T5

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1350

Chiller: Arctica 1/10

Wave Maker: Tunze Nano Wavebox & Tunze 6055 with Photocell
Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint pH monitor
Monitor 2: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor

ur pink gonio is a real beauty bro... :D

Thanks... only if it continues to open up... :)

Emm... discovered this morning... seems like my Urchin is sick of sticking on the glass... well... if I see white patches on my rock tonight... Urchin will go :(

post-34-1159932455.jpg

what white patches?

Well... Sea Urchins are known to consume coralline algae... ;)

that is a nice urchin bro ... pity it has to go .. haha ..

I know... let's see if there's any white patches tonight... perhaps this specimen is only interested in green algaes :lol: I will try to give it away or return it to any LFS coz this is a very healthy specimen... bought from Henry :nc:

nice to keep but trouble starts when he begins to start feeding on ur coraline algae. I gave away mine too. eats non stop of my healthy purple algae :evil::fear:

Haha... the truth will be revealed tonight... I hope i dun see a huge white patch <_<

Sad news... Sea Urchin gotto go :angry:

post-34-1159966749.jpg

Went to AM with Sapp, Hammy and KennethK just now... all went back with plenty to post tonight :lol::lol::lol:

I picked up 7 pieces of Rics from last 2 weeks' shipment :) Since I can't find a piece of rock that's suitable, I've decided to use a large piece of epoxy to act as a sticky base :lol:

post-34-1159967313.jpg

Here you go... all 7 pieces... nice colouration :eyebrow: Give this piece 6 months... it can easily worth $400 :lol::lol::lol:

post-34-1159967407.jpg

Placed together with the rest of my Rics... used a netting to go over it just in case... will remove the net in 2 weeks time once the Rics secure their footings B)

It's good to be able to go LFS shopping again... I love the feeling :yeah:

post-34-1159967697.jpg

Wah, thanks for the input. Very good method. By the way, what epoxy is that

?

It's Tunze... bought it couple of months back :)

cool colour!

Yeah... most epoxy nowadays in that colour... to mimic coralline algae... stand out lesser when used on SPS branches :) Aquapharm Epoxy also same colour... if not redder :)

Damn... the Sea Urchin is out feasting again... it will only feast during night time... when all lights are off ;)

post-34-1159981161.jpg

• SRC Member
Placed together with the rest of my Rics... used a netting to go over it just in case... will remove the net in 2 weeks time once the Rics secure their footings B)

It's good to be able to go LFS shopping again... I love the feeling :yeah:

woo... ur rics are :yeah: variety of color seow. but try not to secure the net over the rics too tight, or else they will melt off. Now u are on Rics craze :upsidedown: wherelse me on zoos :P

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........