Looking for Reidi

chinmo

• SRC Member

Hi guys, anyone have reidi for sale... pls pm me, serious buyer. :P

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member
Back again? Can get from Chris? Not many Reidi nowadays...

Can go LCK and ask...

:P yes bro, want to come back Again :D Thanks, think i make a trip down lck one of these days.... ;)

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member
Hello there, super tank set up for SH I guess since approval given from your FC. Hope you have success breeding..... ;)

supa setup yes...... but reidi..no :cry: think not able to get reidi liao...... seems... no one willing to let go... :(

• SRC Member

supa setup yes...... but reidi..no :cry: think not able to get reidi liao...... seems... no one willing to let go... :(

Ouch, i empathize you bro, but not willing to let go mine as well :P

Would you be interested in the fries instead?

• SRC Member

Welcome back bro tev... how's married life? :P

“Frogs have it easy, they can eat what bugs them”

"If you have no critics you'll likely have no success."

- Malcolm X

Glory Glory Man Utd!

DeZ aka Desmond

• SRC Member
Welcome back bro tev... how's married life? :P

Hey bro! how's reefing...... :P pretty gd! :D FC give perimission liao. so hoping to complete where i stop at. :P

well bro, seemed dat there are plenty of vietnamese farm raised kudas available widely... most change to a pretty shade of yellow & red spots but ended up black in my tank... they're eating well though. oh and most prob they are all females :P

available at ah beng shop @pasir ris, a lfs in jurong & wakai @farmart, lck. from $10 onwards....

• SRC Member
well bro, seemed dat there are plenty of vietnamese farm raised kudas available widely... most change to a pretty shade of yellow & red spots but ended up black in my tank... they're eating well though. oh and most prob they are all females :P

available at ah beng shop @pasir ris, a lfs in jurong & wakai @farmart, lck. from $10 onwards....

Thanks bro! will go down wan day for them. :lol: