ReDDeviLs' Budget Reef

ReDDeviLs

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe... FULL TANK SHOT!!! :yeah::yeah::yeah:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

I'll be waiting... oh I miss my Hammer so much... my computer wall paper is filled with his tentacles :D

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Wow! Very impressive school of Anthias... mine not so lucky :o

How long those Anthias been with you? Are they feeding well? :)

Oh what pygmy angel is that on the background?

• SRC Supporter

thanks bro..

they the blue eye with me for 7mths already the rest about 5-2mths added some 3 dispar 2mths ago

feeding on pellets too! 1 of the blue eye female morph into a male haha :D

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

• SRC Supporter
my guess is an african flameback. very pretty fella.

does it nip at pratas? considering of getting one as my centre of attraction.

not sure abt prata,i dont have any.. but so far so good with other corals :ph34r:

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

my leopard wrasse,inspecting bro jervis' hammer ;)

Nice male specimen... bro it's your Hammer now :lol: It's your PRIZED hammer :lol:

my purple giono.. starting to open up more.. bro jervis what did u feed ur giono huh?

Wow! Another Purple :lol: I feed (the entire tank with filter floss removed and skimmer off) Roti-Feast™ once a week... Reef Roid once a week... Henry's Mix once a week...

woah,ok thanks have to practise ur style i think :D

You can also use Cyclopeeze and DT's Phytoplankton or Snow

marine snow u mean?

Haha... yupe... Marine Snow :lol: I know bro Hammy is using it right now... you can ask him for more info on this product.

Hammy is using roti-feast for his reddies gronio

hi bros, yup i achieve very great result with feeding with TLF marine snow and roti feast on alternate day to keep my prized gonio happy. actually the marine snow is to lower my cost in the long run. no funny nuisance algae growth after feeding . just add direct to strong flow

i always off the filter and skimmer for 1 hours like that after feeding and i am sure they will bring ur coral utmost happiness and health. althought i also feed articpods, but i dun think my LPS got the chance to eat it at all :upsidedown:

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

woah cool thanks bro.. will try them.. but muz wait for nxt mth no budget already!!

For Roti-Feast™ you need to check with AM for stock availability... I heard they only manage to bring in a small amount from the US due to high US demand... that's why sometimes reefers gotto ask around before going over to Jalan Kayu.

Agree with bro Hammy, Arcti-Pods™ are not for LPS... more for small, picky-eating fishes.