Jervis' Office Paradiz

jervismun

No lah... just that AM got some urgent delivery from ATI, so "tumpang" my Bubble Master also lor :P I can't afford to pay the DHL charges hor :rolleyes: Even then also no use lah... the tank will only be ready in 2 weeks time... will only be able to power it up end of the month :(

My baby Sea Urchin is settling well... also bought another 10 baby Turbo Snails today... getting the crew ready for the new tank :lol:

haha. . good good. . :lol:

Cant wait for you to reveal ur new tank.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aiya my tank nothing fantastic lah... just a 4 footer in the end of the day :unsure:

And I'll be using back almost all my existing equipments, namely:

1) ATI 3ft Powermodul T5 fixture (6 tubes)

2) Arctica 1/5hp Chiller

3) Tunze Multicontroller 7095 + 2 x Tunze Stream 6000

4) Tunze Stream 6060

5) Aquabee UP 3000/1000/500

6) Aquatronica Aquarium Computer

7) Aqua Medic Nitratreductor NR1000

8) Aqua Medic Light Computer

Luckily I can reuse most of my existing equipments... or else :nuke::nuke::nuke:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

New tank volume:

Display tank: 110 US Gallons

Sump: 40 US Gallons

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Who is ur tank maker?? i might need one soon. :P

AM :lol:

When it going to be ready, need to pay u a visit. :lol:

Should be ready in 2 to 3 weeks time... since this tank is in the office (Mohamed Sultan Road)... it's so convenient for you guys to visit me... anytime :lol: I think I will organize some open house party or something once the tank is up and running :P

AM if you are reading this... better do a good job hor... my tank very visible one leh :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

Should be ready in 2 to 3 weeks time... since this tank is in the office (Mohamed Sultan Road)... it's so convenient for you guys to visit me... anytime :lol: I think I will organize some open house party or something once the tank is up and running :P

AM if you are reading this... better do a good job hor... my tank very visible one leh :lol::lol::lol:

Haha okok just nice coming back in 3 weeks time.. :P

good. . can visit you every time i go chiong at MS.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

oh sorrie i din know u goonna decom.. recently too busy to follow the threads hehe.. anyway ur deltec how ar?

You mean the MCE600? A reefer already reserved it 2 weeks ago... he asked... so I let go lor :lol:

good. . can visit you every time i go chiong at MS.

Haha... what if I give you my office key... you help me feed my fishes during the weekend lor since you will be around at night :lol::lol::lol:

Another round of discussion with my tank maker...

1) Final colour scheme: Dark grey (matte) with brushed aluminium doors (lamination, of course)

2) No refugium :( Not very practical given the small amount of space... kinda agree also lah... a 1' x 1.5' x 1' refugium will not make any difference in the overall system... only create more problem to solve later :(

But I've decided to leave the left portion of the cabinet flexible :idea: Once I've recovered from the initial :nuke: blast, I will extend the cabinet (using the same material, same height and depth) to another 4 feet or so. Then I can have a giant refugium running separately :lol::lol::lol: Can also have Q-tank lah... propagation tank lah... all sorts within that extended cabinet :idea:

What you guys think?

• SRC Member
Another round of discussion with my tank maker...

1) Final colour scheme: Dark grey (matte) with brushed aluminium doors (lamination, of course)

2) No refugium :( Not very practical given the small amount of space... kinda agree also lah... a 1' x 1.5' x 1' refugium will not make any difference in the overall system... only create more problem to solve later :(

But I've decided to leave the left portion of the cabinet flexible :idea: Once I've recovered from the initial :nuke: blast, I will extend the cabinet (using the same material, same height and depth) to another 4 feet or so. Then I can have a giant refugium running separately :lol::lol::lol: Can also have Q-tank lah... propagation tank lah... all sorts within that extended cabinet :idea:

What you guys think?

Thought that's wht I suggested earlier!!! :heh:

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh yeah... thanks to you lor... I'm really thinking BIG :bow::bow::bow:

Imagine... 4ft tank + 1ft external overflow + 4ft sump + 4 ft refugium & etc.

Does it makes sense to anyone?!? anymore?!? :cry:

• SRC Member
Oh yeah... thanks to you lor... I'm really thinking BIG :bow::bow::bow:

Imagine... 4ft tank + 1ft external overflow + 4ft sump + 4 ft refugium & etc.

Does it makes sense to anyone?!? anymore?!? :cry:

:paiseh:

I think that's the best idea to suit your current and future needs. It's great to have another extended cabinet to hse your chiller and at the same time, use it as a refugium and FW top-up! Btw, if u gonna go for refugium, does it mean that u can decom yr NR too? ;)

Btw, if u gonna go for refugium, does it mean that u can decom yr NR too? ;)

The cabinet extension will not come so early lah... let me recover first... I will do it 1 month before I attempt SPS... so will not be so soon. Most probably end of the year.

As for my NR... yalor might not need it anymore, but it's such a waste... I've been very lucky to get this unit to work... a lot of reefers restarted their NR many times and still cannot get it to work properly... see how first... anyway dun think can fetch a good price in the Pasar Malam section :(

Just got sms... delivery of the cabinet this Friday :lol:

Soft launch...

Selling AquaMedic Percula 90 Tank (German) with AquaMedic Turboflotor Percula protein skimmer w/ AquaMedic PH2500 pump (for skimmer)

The tankset will be ready for collection/delivery in 1 month time (mid September). You can learn more about the tankset below:

Arrival of Aqua Medic Percula 90 – So damn excited!!!

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...pic=47012&st=60

My first Skimmate – Aqua Medic Turboflotor Percula w/ PH2500

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...ic=47012&st=165

Condition:

• Used for abour 6 months

• Tiny scratches at corners and side panel corners (will not affect visual enjoyment at all)

Viewing only for sincere buyer... do offer me a price... as long as the offer is above $500.00 (the price of the protein skimmer) :)

• SRC Member
Soft launch...

Selling AquaMedic Percula 90 Tank (German) with AquaMedic Turboflotor Percula protein skimmer w/ AquaMedic PH2500 pump (for skimmer)

The tankset will be ready for collection/delivery in 1 month time (mid September). You can learn more about the tankset below:

Arrival of Aqua Medic Percula 90 – So damn excited!!!

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...pic=47012&st=60

My first Skimmate – Aqua Medic Turboflotor Percula w/ PH2500

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...ic=47012&st=165

Condition:

• Used for abour 6 months

• Tiny scratches at corners and side panel corners (will not affect visual enjoyment at all)

Viewing only for sincere buyer... do offer me a price... as long as the offer is above $500.00 (the price of the protein skimmer) :)

Upz.... :lol:

Upz.... :lol:

Haha... thanks bro... will probably post it under Pasar Malam in 2 weeks time :)

Decided to maintain my home tank for the time being... will turn it into a FOWLR (with loads of macro) tank :lol: That way I can keep my Chevron and other Tangs in the old tank.

Guys... my new office tank will be dedicated to SPS :)

wah SPS. cant wait for the pics man.

eh bro, setup in office is it means electric bills free?

Nope... I'm thinking of paying back the company... I think it's fair :)