My 3 ft Marine....reposted

euphoria

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice, good colour varieties. Wish my tank is close to yours he..he..

What do you feed your sun coral with?

I always have anaemone moving around. Give up on them and so to be fair I do not keep clownfish. Advice needed ao tht anaemone do not wonder but stay put.

Very nice, good colour varieties. Wish my tank is close to yours he..he..

What do you feed your sun coral with?

I always have anaemone moving around. Give up on them and so to be fair I do not keep clownfish. Advice needed ao tht anaemone do not wonder but stay put.

:thanks:

i feed my Sun corals with brine and mysis shrimps. if you got problem getting them to open, try cyclops :)

as for the anemone, i don't believe in 'restricting' them in one place, as they are always moving until they are real comfortable in that place. thats the problem with keeping anemone. <_< if I were to restrict it in a place that it doesn't like, i think it wouldn't be very pleased :rolleyes:

Wow..the quality of ur photos and livestock I must applaud...your tank reminds me of a tank I have viewed b4....euphoria..do you happen to own a ragdoll?  :rolleyes:

:paiseh: thank you thank you.

the camera is a lousy one la....the first generation Canon digicam A50 (can't even find the replacement driver on Canon's webbie :angry: ) Thats the most 'macro I can get le, move any closer ...blur blur liao :( The pictures are download straight from the camera without any colour editing. not that i don't want to, but bo editing software :P

Ragdoll? :o

eheh..guess u not my fren then...had one fren in here..can't remember his nick...he moved house already...he like sun coral and black sun coral also..

btw..ragdoll is a cat breed. :D

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

eheh..guess u not my fren then...had one fren in here..can't remember his nick...he moved house already...he like sun coral and black sun coral also..

btw..ragdoll is a cat breed. :D

ohh....i see...haha :lol:

no cats, but 2 lovely dogs :D

scarly i post my own picture, look like your friend also..haha..spooky :shock:

BTW, thanks for your comments :)

Very nice euphoria,

but doesn't the rose anemone crawl around and sting other corals and clams?

I'm also thinking of adding a rose to my main tank but I keep fearing the worst.

Hi Cookie,

Yes, its crawls around and in annoying position at times. it used to stay put in one place, and later decide that he should see the world. So far so good though, it stings none of my corals..keeping my fingers crossed :D

That is one nice zoanthids!!

Yet to have a green centred one... I like your sun coral as well....though the black ones not that appealing to me... :( (LCK has them a while back....still prefer the orange kind)

Anymore pics of your tank? :lol:

Yet to have a green centred one... I like your sun coral as well....though the black ones not that appealing to me... :( (LCK has them a while back....still prefer the orange kind)

The zoos are actually blue in the centre...the picture a bit blur..hehe But its really nice, although not 'rare' coloured :lol:

more pictures? hehe..i try tonight :P

• SRC Member
I'm also thinking of adding a rose to my main tank but I keep fearing the worst.

Oei!!! You dun sabo me ah!!! I bought the rose for you liao and now you tell me you fear!!! What am I going to do w three roses??? :blink:

Hmm...Morgan got a big tank, right? :evil::evil::evil:

• SRC Member
ok ok...in case you all want to buy from CF...here's a blur blur pic

ok ok...really have to sleep liao :P

How come yours looks nicer than mine!? Same type lei...Mine also hasn't full opened yet...maybe shy lah...bought by lady instead of man mah... :lol:

• SRC Member

Told you so...go get them...left a few only...I know you also a zoo siao! :lol:

• SRC Member

Oei!!! You dun sabo me ah!!! I bought the rose for you liao and now you tell me you fear!!! What am I going to do w three roses??? :blink:

Hmm...Morgan got a big tank, right? :evil::evil::evil:

My tank not too big, but can adopt 1 rose anemone... :rolleyes:

since cookiemunster so fearfull...pass to me lor... :P Then he can have a peaceful mind