fishes for sale

shoelevy

• SRC Member

1) paired red fire goby $20/-

with me 2.5yrs, very healthy dorsal fin nice and long, both are about 1.5-2inches

(NOT selling seperately, these 2 are paired, husband and wife,sometimes will kiss one :lol: and beware, the hubby will kill any other red fire goby added in, (it doesn't disturb purple variety) SO not recommended for people who already have fire goby in tank)

and i will absolutely not recommend it to people with aggresive fishes in their tank cos they are notorious jumpers

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_di...?pcatid=168&N=0

2) purple fire goby, currently in negotiations but will indicate when open for sale if negotiations fail

3)8chromis, open to offers

4)bengal cardinal, big fellow, very nice intense colour, open to offer

5)sri lankan yellow wrasse (4spot wrasse), very healthy, grown about 1.5x since i bought it. reported to eat worms and pyramid snails $16/-

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_di...pcatid=2113&N=0

6)brazillian royal gramma open to offers

7)mccoskers flasher wrasse - open to offers

DISCLAIMER

1) i will not sell to inexperienced reefers, when contacting me, give me experience and nickname if on mobile phone

2)its 91697799

3)PICK UP PLACE IS AT MY PLACE BOON KENG MRT

4)BUYER WILL BRING OWN BAG!!! IMPORTANT, i DUN HAVE ANY MORE BAGS. u dun bring i also cannot sell

5)if i dun reply, it most likely means i haven't logged in to check, or it means your offer is ridiculous

6)OF COURSE, pilots can stay clear

• SRC Member

1) reserved

2) purple fire goby, currently in negotiations but will indicate when open for sale if negotiations fail

3)8chromis, open to offers

4)bengal cardinal, big fellow, very nice intense colour, open to offer

5)sri lankan yellow wrasse $15/-

6)caribbean royal gramma open to offers current bid is $30/- by strat

7)mccoskers flasher wrasse - reserved for reddevil

• SRC Member
# 4 suppose to banggai not bengal and is good to pair them with even number. Too bad I missed it. :peace:

haha merci beaucoup brother

didn't know banggai's do better when paired in even number, mine has been with me so long alone that it morphed into a male from a female, distinguished from the long and short dorsal fin

purple goby, chromis and royal gramma reserved for good brother shin for all the good corals i used to buy from him B)

only item left is sri lankan yellow wrasse...will take a photo of it when i get home this weekend!

cheers!