ATI Bubble Master

acidjazz

Hi,

1) the ATI twister in www.zeovit.com is using eheim 1250 pump while local reefers are getting the new pump.

The Eheim 1250 is a very good, but old fashioned pump, that is very hard to modify. The new pumps have a modern chamber and approx. the same efficiency at less power consumption (11-13Watts). The pumps have only advantages for the reefers and the company as well.

2) the ATI BM tt i purchased have a grey neck, so does your agent, whereby those at www.zeovit.com have a clear acrylic neck.

All our products are living projects. We are a company, that is trying to fit the needs of the reefers and if there is anything to make better - why not? All products are handcrafted in our company, so we can change the production if its neccessary. For example, the grey neck is the result of reducing the handling height of the skimmer. Other optical changes are made to show that there is a "bubblemaster"-series. We are using the same materials on every bubblemaster (BM150,BM200,BM250), so the customer can identify a BM as a BM of ATI. The small corrections on the skimmer does not mean, that the older version is not effective!

3) My version comes with an eheim 1262 pump while those at www.zeovit.com are using the eheim 1260 pump.

You may think, the 1260 and the 1262 are different. The originals are different, but at the point, we are modifying this pump it does not matter, what original 126x it is. We are changing everything at the in- and outlet of the pump. That`s why the data on the original Eheim-pump is not correct anymore. The power-consumption is not 80W a printed on the pump. It is only 50-55W. Maybe someone in the forum can measure it.

The reefkeeping is a process, that is getting better and better. Why should we stop making our products better if possible? There enough old fashioned products on the market, that are not up to date in efficiency and pricing. That is our way to make business, with good products at fair costs.

But I don´t want to start an advertising show, but maybe its interesting for you to know, what concept we have.

greetings

Joerg

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joerg:

i appreciate your reply.

By far, the ATI BM is skimming perfectly well and i have no complaints on that.

However, like i mention in my very first initial post, could the workmanship be improved? I mean since i already bought the ATI BM, there's pretty nothing much i can do about it, but future reefers can benefit from this.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

The power-consumption is not 80W a printed on the pump. It is only 50-55W. Maybe someone in the forum can measure it.

Hi Joerg

So glad to get this information from ATI, I've been trying to find out the actual power consumption for 2 weeks now... now I am proud of my ATI more than ever... coz it is a very power efficient skimmer... indeed.

Je®vis

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Hi Joerg

i order ati bubble master 250 from reef geek . i know from a test that was made by moonpod from rc the eheim pump with the treadwheel wasn't so good .can you tell what pump will be on this skimmer for the us.and is the skimmer body changed or it's the same.

thanks

michael

Hi Michael,

it is correct, that moonpod tested the 120V/60Hz-version of the BM250 with Eheim Threadwheel-pump.

There was a series of logistic and technical problems.

1. There was a part missing, that reduces the intake to the level, the skimmer works best. We shipped it to our wholesaler in the states later. I don`t know want happens to the skimmer while moonpod was waiting for it.

2. The pump was prepared like our 50Hz-pumps. We did test it with the 60Hz-frequency. Now we have a Voltage/frequency-transformer and we are working on the optimal wokout for the pump. The first tests has shown, that the problem is solved.

3. We are testing with the new pumps and this looks better than the Eheim 126x-pumps. If the tests will show no negative results, we change to the ATI-pumps.

But believe, we will not go a step back!

As you see in the different forums, the impressions of the reefers are positive and I´m sure this will be also with the 120V-Versions

greetings

Joerg

Hi Joerg, i was wondering if ATI will come up with other model of skimmer in the near future?

Such as a external model skimmer. . . for reefers who prefer out-sump

or. . .

A bigger model, one tt has a wider and taller body, perhaps fired with two pumps instead of one.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

Hi Joerg

i order ati bubble master 250 from reef geek . i know from a test that was made by moonpod from rc the eheim pump with the treadwheel wasn't so good .can you tell what pump will be on this skimmer for the us.and is the skimmer body changed or it's the same.

thanks

michael

But i don't see any ATI skimmers on sale on reef geek.

Guys... yesterday was the last day for the ATI BM promo...

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=51825

I forgot to remind you guys :unsure:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Guys... yesterday was the last day for the ATI BM promo...

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=51825

I forgot to remind you guys :unsure:

I believe this thread is started for exchanging information regarding the ATI skimmer.

If its for commercial purpose, put it under the sponsors thread.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

:whistle

:lol:

:snore:

But i don't see any ATI skimmers on sale on reef geek.

Hi

you can not see it in the website.

reef geek are ATI dealer in the usa. i order already the ati 250 but i don't know what will be the pump on this skimmer , because of that i ask Joerg .

Are you local in Singapore?

No I think Mavgi is from the States :)

• SRC Member

I believe this thread is started for exchanging information regarding the ATI skimmer.

If its for commercial purpose, put it under the sponsors thread.

didnt u get your ATI BM from AquaMarin?

any other ppl selling ATI BM????

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

This is a product review, any other comments or etc can go via pm. Kinda diluting the thread.

p.s. i bought the ATI BM 250 at less than the rrp by certain lfs.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

This is a product review, any other comments or etc can go via pm. Kinda diluting the thread.

p.s. i bought the ATI BM 250 at less than the rrp by certain lfs.

WAT R U TRYING TO PROVE TO REEFERS OR R U TRYING TO MISLEAD THEM ?

R U THE AGENT ? I DOUBTS U R NOT TAT RICH .

R U LOOKING 4 TROUBLES ? I TINK U R.

WHO WILL BELIVES ? SINCE YR NICK IS PIA ZHI.

CHEERS.

AH BOY

• SRC Member
Hi @all

first, let me introduce myself, please. My name is Joerg Blei and I am a member of the ATI-Aquaristik company in Germany.

I'm really impressed of this thread and how people test and report about new products. I'm alittle bit concerned about the last 2 pages, because I don't think, this is a way to discuss something, anyway!

I hope my statement will help to see some things clearer:

Our exclusive trader in singapore is AquaMarin Aquatic Pets and Aqua Pharm Laboratories. We do not deliver any other dealer directly in Singapore. Only these companies will get direct support and are equipped with spare-parts in case of warranty. Other ATI-Products on the Singapore market are imported without our knowledge. AM sells no copies or like you call it "cheong". (funny word for a bad thing!).

SO as explain by ATI co. the paralllleeei importers will not be able to receive after sales services....

same like Deltec Parreeeleei importers that they may not able to get after sales services from reef depot..

False economy....save so little yet RISK a big DEAL for after sales services and also other hidden dangers..

Penny wise Pound Foolish

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

Pls do not make such a statement and starts to pull in unrelated product into this product review. The review is abt sharing information and not to stir things up.

Bro Jervis, I suggest u hv a separate review on your BM which provide more neutral info/ insight abt this new product! Pls do not get me wrong as more review by different party will allow reefer to gather more info!  ;)

Hi bro Lyz77

You were right... this product review thread is no longer useful to the hobbyist... and considering that there are in fact visitors from the US (Reefcentral) to check out the product as we are ahead of them (this time)... this thread is quite a disgrace... failed to reflect a graceful image of the true Singaporean reefers.

After 1 week of observation, I've decided to start a comprehensive product review on this great product very soon. Reefers, please be assured that I will present to you a neutral, unbiased and impartial review as expected of me.

And lot's of great pix too :eyebrow:

Btw... my new sump has arrived... specially designed for the ATI Bubble Master :)

post-14-1157510239.jpg

[WAT R U TRYING TO PROVE TO REEFERS OR R U TRYING TO MISLEAD THEM ?

Coool down ah boy. acid jazz is not proving anything to reader. he just want to share about his newly acquired skimmer. thank you

[WAT R U TRYING TO PROVE TO REEFERS OR R U TRYING TO MISLEAD THEM ?

Coool down ah boy. acid jazz is not proving anything to reader. he just want to share about his newly acquired skimmer. thank you