Jervis' Full Time Job

jervismun

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ur Acropora Tenuis have some hairy things with bubbles. Algae?

Yupe at the back... been growing quite bit at this 6" by 6" area... and my Tangs are obviously not working <_<

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Been talking to a reefer about stocking his new 3ft upgrade... how about some nice ol' Chromis? :D:D:D

The Benggai Cardinal pair is from my SH tank :heh:

post-34-1187003876.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

They like to gather around my SPS :D The Purple Digitata is colouring up nicely... unfortunately their "ku niang" nature always fall prey to dislocated Milli (that pink Milli on top)... can you guys see the white patches? I superglued that Milli already :P

post-34-1187004051.jpg

hi there jervis,

gorgeous colours on the tenuis!! kudos for the top-notch husbandry.

cheers

Husbandry? Hehe... I don't do much to the tank lately... just let it run as I've spent enough money to allow me to sit back and enjoy right now :) Everything is automated except changing of filter floss, changing of water, feeding, changing of filter media and occasional water testing :heh:

Here's my ever-hardworking Acro Crab... cleaning my Pink Acropora :)

140801.jpg

Squamosa and Giga (background)... the Benggai Cardinal pair from my previous SH tank is surviving well despite the intense competition :)

140803.jpg

Time to showcase the UGLIEST part of my setup... however it is also the most IMPORTANT part :D

3 day worth of wet skimming :sick::sick::sick:

post-34-1187178814.jpg

Very happy today... suddenly spotted my Yashia Goby I transfered from my 2ft Juwel tank... I have not seen it for a month now :shock::shock::shock:

post-34-1187184882.jpg

• SRC Member
Very happy today... suddenly spotted my Yashia Goby I transfered from my 2ft Juwel tank... I have not seen it for a month now :shock::shock::shock:

he's still looking good after a month's disappearing act thou :lol: Must be out romancing somewhere :whistle

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

your tank so big. the little goby took a month to find its way our of the rocks.

Bro my tank not big... but I do have a BIG ANEMONE :lol: 1ft in diameter... measured today :erm:

post-34-1187263601.jpg

he's still looking good after a month's disappearing act thou :lol: Must be out romancing somewhere :whistle

Probably romancing with Ming's Golden Neon Goby pair :lol::lol::lol:

why is the anemone facing inside?

ever try to make it face outside? look nicer leh.

Err... dun dare to touch it... as long as it stays put :huh:

:lol: Anytime u want to transfer it to my tank, it'll be most welcome. :evil:

How about my giant Anemone? A gift for the boys :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

How about my giant Anemone? A gift for the boys :lol::lol::lol:

Thank you very much for your generous offer. :unsure::pirate:<_< I have yet to have an anemone in my tank and I don't think I'm ever gonna try.

The thot of it being minced up by the tunze is too scary. :ph34r::ph34r::fear::sick:

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

Growth update :)

post-34-1187709682.jpg

Something exciting is brewing... update tomorrow :eyebrow:

Jervis' got a new toy! :lol::lol:

Saw him picked it up today. Is that wat's brewing? ;)

Hehe... sorry sis... I was halfly suspecting you but cannot confirm :unsure: Steve should introduce :erm: Anyway... nice meeting ya :)