Jervis' Full Time Job

jervismun

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get a octopus then. they are best in killing crab

But what to do with it after that? Emm... ok we are way ahead of time... let's go step by step :) We shall discuss this in 1 week time :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

The rocks will be cured at the LFS (for weeks) before deliver to my tank. I will then set 10000 traps alongside other methods to eradicate (as much as possible) those little pests!!! I will later seek for more help regarding this... as long as I have the patience... a proper setup is not a dream but a reality :)

Might need your help also bro Zorden, but I don't like Trigger :erm:

invite me to drink skimmate or eat the mantis in yuor tom yam steamboat...

better don add fish first...add a few hermit crabs see if they can survive...as i had a mantis in my tank..until no choice i have to trap in inside a rock and cook it..with hot water...

and after that no3 shoot up loh...

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

invite me to drink skimmate or eat the mantis in yuor tom yam steamboat...

better don add fish first...add a few hermit crabs see if they can survive...

Bro this is my 3rd marine tank... I will know what are the do's and don'ts :lol: Yes please drop by to enjoy the skimmate (see only lah, smell also can)... I have lot's of product samples for you to try... some not yet hit the market... remember we design packaging for clients :lol: So sometimes we become guinea pig also :heh:

Enough chat... the tank is here!!! Took lots of pictures :lol: Never know it can be such a horrible task... can feel their sweat and pain ;)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

First of all... I must :bow::bow::bow: to Steve and team... arrived at my office 15 minutes before me :pinch: This is the first time I hear tank maker deliver fish tank early :lol:

Here's the main tank... ACACIA is my humble little design house (and that's our main sign) :)

post-34-1156599859.jpg

These movers (from China) are quite pro... very strong indeed :) Total of 7 of them :unsure:

post-34-1156600000.jpg

Actually moving up 3 stories is easy task... here's the real challenge ;) Once passed my office entrance, they need to make a 90º turn up the narrow staircase to my floor (the attic) :erm:

post-34-1156600157.jpg

Hahaha... just nice... luckily I didn't order a 5 footer :lol: Really can feel their sweat and pain... amazing task... imagine... all these effort just to satisfy a "man" :unsure:

post-34-1156600282.jpg

Phew :whistle Luckily I didn't get too greedy :P That guy beneath the tank is so funny... but that's the best way to move a tank up a flight of stairs I guess :bow: The guy in the foreground (with a very sweaty back) looks familiar right? :lol:

post-34-1156600885.jpg

he will get a back pain......

Yeah... too bad I can't help... just standing there taking photographs :lol: Using flash light some more :lol:

The cabinet... awaiting the tank :)

post-34-1156601404.jpg

Emm... the right way of joining timber... tongue and groove... approved :lol:

post-34-1156601566.jpg

black n white pic?

get color 1 lah so can c ur cabinet shade.

I will show colour pix later... more dramatic this way... B&W :fear:

bro jervismun, the tank is kinda blocking one of the doors of your cupboard rite ? :o

The cabinet placement is temporary, will move more to the left, yes the door of the filing cabinet will be slightly blocked (cannot fully open) but that cabinet is seldom utilized :)

Very solid construction I must say... Chengal wood with 2 beams running across to support the 4 ft tank :)

post-34-1156602925.jpg

Wow, the posting is almost live. better than 93.8LIVE. :D:D:D

Haha... I've been waiting for this moment for weeks now ;) Thanks for your support bro... but I'm sure your new tank will be even more exciting :lol:

A piece of styrofoam before resting the tank on top (old trick) :heh:

post-34-1156603051.jpg

he is keeping us in suspense. cos we are all soo interested in wanting to see the colour of the tank mah. so might as well keep us in suspense first..

right jervis?? hahaa

Haha... actually the colour of the cabinet is pretty much the same as what you see now... :P

many people are waiting...

Ok... starting to show a bit of colour now... we are in the 1950s now... Tehnicolour :lol:

post-34-1156603726.jpg

are they like still moving the tank nw??? dun tell me ya stil in the office.. !!!

No lah! I'm at home now... so it's actually not as LIVE as you guys think :lol: