jervismun

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice flame hawk

is it a naughty fish? :ph34r:

almost buy 1 last sun but ..... <_<

The Flame Hawk is alright... just a tiny bit annoying sometimes when it decides to sit on my SPS :lol:

Sis were you there last night? I wore a white cap... the only one I think :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Shot this yesterday... a Cleaner Shrimp cleaning another Cleaner Shrimp... how amusing :lol:

post-34-1173499088.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

The Flame Hawk is alright... just a tiny bit annoying sometimes when it decides to sit on my SPS :lol:

Sis were you there last night? I wore a white cap... the only one I think :lol:

yup i was there <_<

and yeah only 1 guy wearing white cap :lol:

i was sorta infront of u when ken was choosing his sps :lol:

warao u sarlar liao :ph34r:

the most ###### char bo is dat thai woman :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah that Thai woman... not scared of mosquito :lol:

Kenyo, bought any SPS :P

PP, yes the cleaner shrimps are cleaning themselves... not what you have mind :evil:

Bought 6 pieces of SPS last night (Walt Smith Shipment) but I got a feeling not all 6 pieces will look good in the ehd.

Here's what I did last night (2.30am)... just unload the SPS onto the sand bed and tend to them this morning :nc:

post-34-1173533276.jpg

Let me introduce my first piece of Walt Smith... also my first Pocillopora... must thank a fellow reefer (SPS expert) in helping me choose all the nice specimens :) The colour is pale pink (a bit violet under blue light) at the moment... hopefully I can see intense pink soon :)

post-34-1173541186.jpg

Here's a funny piece... nicknamed Pineapple :lol: It's an Acropora Hyacinthus that will eventually grow into a table top... it is tan/pink colour with baby blue tips :) Requires lots of flow :unsure: The encrusting at the bottom is pretty nice too :eyebrow:

post-34-1173541330.jpg

very nice new adddtion of sps ;)

Thanks sis... can't wait to see them all colour up :)

Been a long while never update my lovely skimmate :wub:

With the increased bioload... I am getting ultimate gunk nowadays... I am a very happy man :lol:

post-34-1173620485.jpg

Lovely :wub:

post-34-1173620528.jpg

Added a new toy 3 days ago... De Bary UV with electronic ballast... only consumes 15W :) I bought direct from Germany :P

post-34-1173620654.jpg

will u be able to get the replacement bulb locally?

I dun know really... after running for 8,000 to 10,000 hours... I'll probably get a new piece :lol: They do sell replacement bulbs online :P You know me... I love taking risks :erm:

Looks good. What is the added advantange of this UV set as compared to those available locally?

Emm... that's an interesting question... I actually went for this brand as it is known (specializes) in producing UV Sterilizer... it runs on an Electronic Ballast which saves electricity.. I guess in the end of the day it is a matter of preference :lol:

• SRC Member

Emm... that's an interesting question... I actually went for this brand as it is known (specializes) in producing UV Sterilizer... it runs on an Electronic Ballast which saves electricity.. I guess in the end of the day it is a matter of preference :lol:

No prob boss..

Can ask U another question. Where do U go to order huh?

Any good website to order?