Jervis' Full Time Job

jervismun

Wanted to go there for dinner just now. Decided to come home to rest cos damn tired... Will drop by tml.

Wait dun go... Janet took all the stocks over to KL for the exhibition... nothing left in the shop... well... there's actually a show piece in front of the cashier... hehe :fear:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is this new skimmer then? :rolleyes:

Sad... my new skimmer not yet arrive :cry2::cry2::cry2:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

:yeah::yeah::yeah:

the review .

Bro hammy... I've decided not to do a product review as the product is kinda straight-forward... if you are keen... drop by my office to take a look at it... or drop by AM... they have display there :)

Just to give you guys a better feel of the 360º rotation... here's a video :heh: Pardon my rough handling :bow:

th_MOV09654.jpg

This is what's inside the "ball"... 6W... perfect for my back up system actually... can run for hours :)

For those of you interested... can start making orders... I'm sure you guys know where to find Tunze wholesaler :lol::lol::lol:

post-34-1163527268.jpg

Your backup system is up and running? I am interested too. In case I have to go overseas for a week or two.

No I have not acquire it... I am looking at a model which can last a 10W pump 20 to 24 hours... so if I am to use the UPS to power the Nanostream only... that can probably last 36 hours... that's all bro... for a week or two... you need something else... perhaps a power generator or solar panels :pinch:

Wondering if some flow will escape through the small holes?

The small holes/vents are to allow water to flow into the pump... I dun think any significant water will escape through the holes as the pump will push the water towards the wide opening (outlet) :)

Jervis, does the nanostream comes with the driver and motor box like it's predecessor?

No... since this is uncontrollable... it comes just like the Stream 6060 or 6080 :)

Bro... I miss your office tank open house last friday :(

ALTANTIS!!! You are back!!! If you allow me... I will organize our next gathering in honour of you... come come :)

Such a waste... the ATI BM is working flawlessly in my tank... I think I will miss it dearly :cry2:

post-34-1163597142.jpg

2 days worth of WET skimmate... the way I like it :heh:

post-34-1163597200.jpg

Good Good ... but I will be speechless by all the chio equipment and livestock

Haha... bro you will go speechless coz you got sushi stuck in your mouth :lol::lol::lol: The last gathering was quite a EAT fest :P

Guys... see how odd my Blue Linckia is... looks like that the whole day today... and my Black Cap (from home) still extremely shy :heh:

post-34-1163598642.jpg

My Bi-colour Blasto... looking more and more intense... it is getting a lot of attention in the new placement :)

post-34-1163599216.jpg

My Prata corner... the Red Prata is slightly disturbed by my new flow plan :(

post-34-1163599364.jpg

can i eat your prata???

i juz wanna try out the red one...

Not that one... but if you free... join us... we can have red hot prata for the gathering :D

• SRC Member

if its on 23rd, i should be able to... most of my papers r over, and juz left wif 2 murderous one.. haha

ok ok, at this pt in time i should be saying something like..

sorry for diluting the thread!

VERY PRETTY TANK!!! UPZ FOR YOU!

haha

if its on 23rd, i should be able to... most of my papers r over, and juz left wif 2 murderous one.. haha

No lah... it will be December... will notify you :)