Jervis' Full Time Job

jervismun

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Steve will come in the afternoon... I already pushes all meetings to Tuesday (and beyond)... hopefully it will not distract me too much :lol:

Distract your work or play :D:evil::D:evil:

My Reefing Mission:-

To manage the waters and lights with efficient resources, disciplined husbandry and prograsive knowledge.

Distract your work or play :D  :evil:  :D  :evil:

To help keep myself stay focus... a dark dark cuppa... skimmate?!? :lol:

post-34-1157334459.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Nice. What skimmer are you using? Is it any good? I gotta get one from purple house now...zzzzz

My protein skimmer brand is M&S (not H&S) for Marks & Spencer :lol::lol::lol: It's British not German :D

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

hummm... u're drinking skimmate? :blink::sick:

Haha... this is what I use to serve my guests also... you wanna come over? :lol: Of course if you wan something lighter... I can serve you skimmate with gas (Coke) ;)

I'm using a green American brand for now....maybe I'll try your British one ;)

Hahaha... green American brand? You mean Starfish? or StarSkimz? :lol:

• SRC Member

th_23489_DSC00012_122_384lo.JPGth_23497_DSC00014_122_443lo.JPGth_23504_DSC00015_122_389lo.JPGth_23511_DSC00016_122_541lo.jpg

just to get those books, i travelled from Tampines to Bishun Library so far Tampines Library sux and dun have books which i wanna read... (travelling time 2hr+) :angry:

Now Learning, Learning and Learning..! How working hard? huh? :evil:

Bro! do u have any recommanded books for me? :)

Now Learning, Learning and Learning..! How working hard? huh? :evil:

Bro! do u have any recommanded books for me? :)

Yes... READ and LEARN... once you finish these 4 books... let me know... I have some books and magazine too :)

Me working hard? Well... still waiting for the sump :snore:

Hehe... major update tomorrow... I promise :lol:

3.5ft X 2 ft X 2.5 ft

Deltec Protein Skimmer AP 600 - Eheim Compact 1000

Deltec - NF 509

Teco RA 640 Chiller - Aqua-Bee UP 2000i Aquarium Pump

Aqua-Bee UP 7000 Aquarium Pump - return

Skimz Fluidized Reactor- Aqua-Bee UP 2000 tee off to NF 509 and CR

DE Lightings 8 x 39watts

Turbelle stream Kit TS07

Hehe... major update tomorrow... I promise :lol:

Are the updates going to be posted today? :yeah: We are still waiting :D:lol:

Wow :o Not 1250 rite. 6060 or 6080. :blink: Investment siah :lol:

Nope... we got 2 smaller models, a C320 and a C360. Yes... those 2 machines are the most expensive investments made by the company by far... but no choice... we sell Xerox print-outs... sometimes can reach 3-digit figure a print :o (with design on that is) :lol:

• SRC Member

Are the updates going to be posted today? :yeah: We are still waiting :D:lol:

Sorry bro to keep you waiting... later part of the day... will do LIVE updatez!!! :lol::lol::lol:

My Reefing Mission:-

To manage the waters and lights with efficient resources, disciplined husbandry and prograsive knowledge.

Helllooee. Can you stop working and start reefing or not? :evil::evil::evil:

Haha just reached home... well I guess it's time for some real photographic updates :lol:

Went to AM to check on some stuff... here's my (you know what)... I always find my name inside their shop... paiseh :paiseh:

post-34-1157464389.jpg

Saw one ###### black glass sump with red dragon pump @ AM. I guess it's yours, I say sump of the month. :peace:

Hehe... apparently I spend more effort in the sump than in the main tank ;)

Before I show you guys the entire sump tank... let me introduce a very vital part of my sump... DSB with Plenum. The white area 1' by 1.5' footprint will be filled with Nature's Ocean Live Sand :) Have not decided on the DSB thickness though :unsure:

post-34-1157465226.jpg

For those of you that has not seen the Live Sand... it is very interesting actually... filled with sea water... and what I love most is... no rinsing required :wub:

Note: Shelf life of 12 month only! So don't buy and store in the bomb shelter :lol:

post-34-1157465425.jpg

The all familiar black & white images... part of the delivery... more more more :evil::evil::evil: Can you spot the RD? :lol:

post-34-1157465738.jpg

Ya saw the sump last nite.Real cool black sump!!! AM is really innovative seah, everytime got new style one.

Wah a lot of reefers seen my sump even before me :lol::lol::lol: Must give me some credit lah... actually my idea lah... those black tinted glass costs almost double the normal glass :P

Just 2 gentlemen from AM this round... guess the 10mm thick glass sump is not heavy enough :evil: Haha... my sump can easily withstand 100kg of Live Rock :lol::lol::lol:

post-34-1157465910.jpg

Introducing... my beautiful baby... half completed :lol:

The sump is based on a 3 1/2' by 1 1/2' footprint :) Can still push the sump further in... when doing the piping tomorrow B)

post-34-1157466300.jpg