Pac Coo Chiller Up for Sale

seamonkee

• SRC Member

Good working Pac Coo Chiller Up for Sale...

Kena "aeroplane" by last buyer... ask me keep aside for him for 1 month so he can save $$ but went AWOL....

Anyway, the Chiller is presently with Derek (Pac Coo) guy coz I brought it for its annual servicing... decided to let go while the chiller was still with Derek.... coz my wife is pregnant and I'm giving up fish hobby....

Derek mentioned that for a small fee (to him), he can transfer my chiller parts to his new, smaller casing.... Since the chiller is presently in Derek's care, u can be assured of its condition.

Bought at $1600 2 years ago... Willing to let go at less than half price... interested party please pm me. Serious buyers only... please.. I dun wan to kena aeroplane again!

Also, I'm looking for some people to adopt my tanganyikan cichlids... I have some c foais and leptosomas to let go...

Thanks.

Hi bro,

Sorry to hear that you are giving up totally (even cichlids). :(

Congrats of your new endeavor! :yeah:

Take care and good luck!

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• SRC Member

These are the specs... As for dimensions, this is based on the old casing (that is if you are not changing with Derek for the new casing)... I heard the new casing is more compact in size than this...

aquabeanzII, I presume you planning to put it inside your tank cabinet since you asked for dimensions? Better not... cause air ventilation is critical especially for chillers.... ;)

How long a period to service your chiller is up to individual... I treat my chiller like my air-con... which I believe is one home appliance you should service regularly like once a year to ensure it is long lasting. Hope this helps...

PM me if you are still keen... ;)

--------------------------------

Voltage: 220V / 50Hz

Running Amps: 3.8A

Refrigerant: R22 / R124a

Power Consumption: 700-800w

Cooling Capacity: Up to 1300litres

Dimensions (mm): 540L x 380W x 480H

Hose Diameter: 0.75inch

Heat Exchange: Copper Coil

-----------------------------------------

• SRC Member
Hi bro,

Sorry to hear that you are giving up totally (even cichlids). :(

Congrats of your new endeavor! :yeah:

Take care and good luck!

Bro... I will probably switch to tropical fish breeds which are less taxing and won't require chiller or whatsoever... unlike tangya cichlids... they are dropping dead like flies when i pulled the chiller plug... even my prized alpha male foai lost all its colours without chiller :o

Can't run away from the hobby cause my tank is a wall feature... remember? Hehe... Probably be getting just one albino giant gourami... some branches and stuff like this... ;)

I'm not an arowana fan though... :lol: