Looking for recommendation on brand and size of CR

Greetings to you all.

I am considering to get a CR, seek you all advices on the brand, and size of the CR, CR medium, as well as the CO2 tank size, as i wish not to top up CO2 too often.

BTW, my tank is 5x1.5x2.

Thanks in advance.

• SRC Member

the Reef Manics CR are quite good. Get the biggest. You might want to consisder ARMS instead of Rowith....ARMS is more expensive but because it burns at higher PH, you will use less CO2....CO2 clyinder size will depend on how big a space you have and how often you want to top up...get the catlina ones that can comes with some sort of cert so you can top up in factory, they will be about to compress more CO2 in it....saw someone with a giant 30Litre one before!!! think he only top up every 2 years....:D :D :D

• SRC Member
Greetings to you all.

I am considering to get a CR, seek you all advices on the brand, and size of the CR, CR medium, as well as the CO2 tank size, as i wish not to top up CO2 too often.

BTW, my tank is 5x1.5x2.

Thanks in advance.

:P A lot of reefers selling CRs in Pasar Malam. Do check it out for special resale prices. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

bro hwdq try here

REEFlith Calcium Media

AquaPharm

REEFlith™ 50:50 blend (2.5 - 5 mm) is a complete reactor media which contains calcium carbonates (CaCO3) at almost 99% and essential trace elements.

High levels of aragonite that provides essential minerals to your stony corals, clams and invertebrates

High concentrations of strontium that is essential for the growth and development of your corals

CO2 consumption is much lower as it dissolves easily

Available in 4kg.

4kg S$28.80

AP31755.jpg

at AM

they are selling pH meters too and Co2 tanks come check it out

• 4 weeks later...