Jervis' Coral for Sale!!!

jervismun

Hi all reefers

As you all know... I will be transfering most of my corals to my office tank within the next 2 weeks... so will try to LET GO some of the corals to free up room for SPS :lol:

Here's the RULES & REGULATIONS:

1) I will only accept OFFERS via PM

2) I will only REPLY to successful or high potential reefers (sorry in advance as I expect to receive a lot of PMs)

3) All corals MUST be COLLECTED before end of October

4) Collection at Woodlands Ave 2

5) DO NOT ask me about corals not listed under this thread

Actually, I prefer to sell the corals as a package (so that I don't have to deal with so many reefers). Do offer me a package if you have in mind more than 1 corals... I am willing to accept bundle price as it is more convenient for me.

And most importantly, you don't have to worry about the quality of my corals... they are stable, well-pampered and of good quality as I am very choosey when it comes to LFS shopping.

So let the fun begins...

Je®vis

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

Bro, so what are those corals that u are letting go?

Main Tank: 5 x 1 x 1

Return from overflow: Eheim compact+ 5000

Lighting: 2x 54W T5

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1350

Chiller: Arctica 1/10

Wave Maker: Tunze Nano Wavebox & Tunze 6055 with Photocell
Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint pH monitor
Monitor 2: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor

Name: Green Star Polyps

Size: Stretch-out palm

Rarity: Common

Special Note: Not attached to any rock

post-10-1161358854.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Name: Green Finger Leather

Size: 7" to 8" diameter

Rarity: Uncommon

Special Note: The entire specimen fluoresce in green under Blue/Actinic

post-10-1161359010.jpg

Name: Orange/Brown Yuma

Size: 5 to 6 polyps, 3" diameter

Special Note: Attached to a small rock, faint neon orange under blue/actinic

post-10-1161359183.jpg

Name: Merulina

Size: Stretch-out palm

Rarity: Not known

Special Note: Green dots fluoresce under blue/actinic

Name: Tridacna Crocea

Size: 4 1/2"

Special Note: Attached to a small rock

post-10-1161359371.jpg

Name: Hammer (Green tentacles, tan/pink tips)

Size: Stretch-out palm, 5 to 6 heads

Rarity: Uncommon

Special Note: Short tentacles variant

post-10-1161359551.jpg

Green Star Polyps and Orange/Brown Yuma SOLD!!! :thanks:

Assorted Zoas to be released soon...

post-10-1161362301.jpg