Advice needed on isolated ich case

Dear All

I am running a fowlr for almost 1 year. Have not experienced ich problem for a long time even after adding new LS until recently. I added a fish and it began to have ich and RIP. The rest of the old fishes are not affected even this new fish is very sick in the tank then. I decided to wait awhile (2 weeks ) and added another fish to try, again it develop ich and died. The fish i added was healthy and feeding well. After another 2 weeks, i tried again by adding a new fish. Unfortunately, it develop serious ich again after 3days but it is still eating today. I doubt it can make it.... :(

Can someone advise me what i can do now? i believe the water is full of virus. i am running UV all the while and working fine but it doesn't seem to work now.... have also tried dosing medication but didn't really work for the RIPed fishes. The rest of the fishes are apparently ok

Thanks in advance

• SRC Member

bro cadens like what bro earth said"Bro

Depends.... Of course its a good sign that they eat, but remember to keep your water in prestine conditions and dun give them anymore stress. Fishes are very strange, they want to survive they will survive. "

i think as long your fish eats it will cure.