ATI SKIMMER @ $588.oo nett

golfau 2

• SRC Member
Ah boy ah boy, market very small only. if u continue to do such nonsense.. beware lah.

Everytime see u with your wife in LFS last time, never thought u become like this.

Hope u learn. Gain a friend is better than an enemy. :nc:

golfau113,

Who r u?

By any chance r u representing any local LFS?

Pls care to share with me.

:)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
Hi to the Admin/MOD,

Can you kindly stop this thread , as I've already mentioned off topic.

These pples really got nothing better to do inorder to corrupt my reputation.

:thanks:

what is there to corrupt when there is NOTHING to corrupt in the first place?

dude. let me let you in on a few secrets.

1. Yeah, you can call me a retard too, thats probably why i know you are one too. as the saying goes, IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ANOTHER.

2. you see, you are doing a business here, or IT APPEARS SO. when a customer or potential customer requests for items thru PM or directly on the thread, it appears you NEVER REPLY. if there have been people you sold things to, so why aint they helping your so called REPUTATION here? probably there is no such CUSTOMERS in the first place.

3. It appears you are doing commercial sales here, even if you are so called legitimate, and you song song reply who is up to you. Of course, if you are so free as to do this kinda retarded postings, golfau_2, 213, 113, and all your other evil twin brothers, try to go read up on the rules and regulations on this section of the forum.

4. READERS ARE NOT BLIND. SO YOU DONT HAVE TO CAPS EVERY SINGLE DANG THING YOU WRITE. i cant help but think of you are a bigger retard then i am.

5. People aint blind as to what you are trying to do. Honestly, your intentions are not working. so you can stop trying it already... Try some other means.

hope you really do get a real life outside, and not be the term KEYBOARD HERO as used by your fellow comrade.

cheers.

hope nothing really bad happens to your tank, if you do keep one.

• SRC Member

1. Yeah, you can call me a retard too, thats probably why i know you are one too. as the saying goes, IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ANOTHER.

2. you see, you are doing a business here, or IT APPEARS SO. when a customer or potential customer requests for items thru PM or directly on the thread, it appears you NEVER REPLY. if there have been people you sold things to, so why aint they helping your so called REPUTATION here? probably there is no such CUSTOMERS in the first place.

3. It appears you are doing commercial sales here, even if you are so called legitimate, and you song song reply who is up to you. Of course, if you are so free as to do this kinda retarded postings, golfau_2, 213, 113, and all your other evil twin brothers, try to go read up on the rules and regulations on this section of the forum.

4. READERS ARE NOT BLIND. SO YOU DONT HAVE TO CAPS EVERY SINGLE DANG THING YOU WRITE. i cant help but think of you are a bigger retard then i am.

5. People aint blind as to what you are trying to do. Honestly, your intentions are not working. so you can stop trying it already... Try some other means.

hope you really do get a real life outside, and not be the term KEYBOARD HERO as used by your fellow comrade.

cheers.

Who r u?

By any chance r u representing any local LFS?

Pls care to share with me.

• SRC Member

I'm so happy again & again pples are using my hp numbers & nicks that looks almost alike .

golfau_2 you are very interesting that I think you are trying to mislead everybody in SRC & also at the same time you are forcing the Admin / MOD to ban me on the other hand correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm already so famous in the SRC & yet you are creating me to gained more popularity in SRC.

I , AH BOY wished that your wish will fulfill at the end of the day.

Be prepared to work 24/7 to come after me , always keep yourself awake remember.

Last but not least I got thank you for your hyper thinking.

Thank You.

Cheers

Fr:

AH BOY :)

• SRC Member

cheers.

cheers.

Hi dear retard collinsoon,

1.I think that you really retarded enough by saying me as golfau_2.

2.Looked at the past encounter of golfau 2, while golfau_2 is a member only today(6th Nov. 2006) & his first post is starting only at 2:05 am today.

3.If you really want to capture me by doing all this act , I personally you are the one or representing any lfs here.

4.This is what I really got to say to you is that ,

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND understand.

WISH YOU GOODLUCK, COLLINSOON.

FR:

AH BOY (golfau 2) :)

HP:82882203 & 82882213

• SRC Member

FR:

AH BOY (golfau 2) :)

ahhahahahaa

well, so that is indeed the only thing you can pick on.

guess the rest of the stuff i said is true eh..

:upsidedown::upsidedown::upsidedown: case closed i guess...

cheers.

btw, my name is colinsoon, aint COLLINSOON. its with only one L.

(You were quite right in that, WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND)

ps. Your command of the english language is pretty bad.

• SRC Member
Hello collinsoon can you figure out , I doubt so coz you are an IDIOT.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

haiz. cant waste my time with people who cant even see the difference between

COLINSOON and COLLINSOON.

if cannot play word war then dun play word war. silly boy...

haiz. :erm::erm::erm:

• SRC Member

haiz. cant waste my time with people who cant even see the difference between

COLINSOON and COLLINSOON.

if cannot play word war then dun play word war. silly boy...

haiz. :erm::erm::erm:

YOU GOT NOTHING TO SAY LIAO EH....

COZ YOU ARE AN IDIOT AS WHAT I MEAN.

:lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

cheers.

Hi dear retard collinsoon,

2.Looked at the past encounter of golfau 2, while golfau_2 is a member only today(6th Nov. 2006) & his first post is starting only at 2:05 am today.

3.If you really want to capture me by doing all this act , I personally you are the one or representing any lfs here.

FR:

AH BOY (golfau 2)

• SRC Member

Hi dear retard colinsoon,

5. You are hitting yrself with yr own ######.

WISH YOU GOODLUCK, COLINSOON.

FR:

AH BOY (golfau 2)

• SRC Member

3.If you really want to capture me by doing all this act , I personally agree you are the one or are you representing any lfs here.

4. If you are not good @ words war then don't play with words war.

5.This is what I really got to say to you is that ,

FR:

AH BOY (golfau 2) :lol:

• SRC Member

3.If you really want to capture me by doing all this act , I personally agree you are the one or are you representing any lfs here.

4. If you are not good @ words war then don't play with words war.

5.This is what I really got to say to you is that ,

FR:

AH BOY (golfau 2) :lol:

I WILL NOT FLY THIS WEEK INODER TO PLAY WITH YOU .

CAN ANOT?????????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

I WILL NOT FLY THIS WEEK INODER TO PLAY WITH YOU .

CAN ANOT?????????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

HEY WHY SO EARLY SLEEP???

PLAY SOMEMORE LEH...

GOT KICK RIGHT , COLINSOON... BAY TAH HAN LIAO IS IT ???

IF YOU WANT TO EMAIL ME , HERE IS MY EMAIL ADD.

WWW.JIAN DAO GUI.COM.SG

OK COLINSOON(IDIOT)