WTS: Healthy Fishes

rhinomax

• SRC Member

Hi,

Selling the following fishes due to space constraint in my tank. And need to sell them before i can add new fishes.

They feed greedily on anything and have been with me btw 0.5 to 2 years now. So they are very stable and healthy.

They are currently swimming in my tank. And would only be caught once the buyer is confirm and coming.

The fishes are:

1) Yellow Tang (3 inch) - $30

2) Sailfin Tang (3 inch) - $20

3) Bluelips Angel (3 1/2 inch) - $25

4) Philippines Purple Tang (2 inch) $15

Take All : $80

Kindly PM if you are interested.

Thanks

Hi,

Selling the following fishes due to space constraint in my tank. And need to sell them before i can add new fishes.

They feed greedily on anything and have been with me btw 0.5 to 2 years now. So they are very stable and healthy.

They are currently swimming in my tank. And would only be caught once the buyer is confirm and coming.

The fishes are:

Take All : $80

Kindly PM if you are interested.

Thanks

Hi Bro, have PM you last nite. Is the fish still available.

• SRC Member

Hi,

Thanks for all those messages.

Not to worry, my fishes are all fine with no torn fins, I will try to put up the picture soon as i can but the pictures may not be so clear then you guys decide and bid for you sales again.

The collection place will be in yishun near khatib mrt stn. And likely on Sat. As weekdays i am working and my working time is very irregular.

regards

• SRC Member

Hi,

1) Firstly thanks to the Bros who upzzz my sales :)

2) Secondly thanks to all who have flooded my PM box on the interest on my fishes. As all of you can see from the pictures that the four fishes which i plan to let go are damn healthy and full of life and are greedy fellows. I would not want to sell them if i did not plan to change any fishes.

So due to the Overwhelming responds that i am getting from you guys and my strong preference to sell the fish as a whole deal. I will release them to the buyer with the highest bid. Starting at $80 bucks with and incremental bid of $5. :D

Anyway my greatest wish is to find a good home to this guys...... :cry2:

The bid will close on midnite this friday so that i can prepare the guys and pass them to the new owner on Sat.....

• SRC Member

Firstly to all the Bros who supported my sales...A big thank you.

Like i said i prefer to sell the 4 fishes as a whole package but if they are people who are interested in the fishes as a single purchase then i will introduce the bidding system for both single and whole package sale due to the overwhleming response i am getting. The bid increase will increase from $2 bucks down from the $5 i stated earlier.

The starting price for both single and whole package is stated below and sale will close to highest bidder by midnight this Friday......

The fishes are:

Take All Price starts from : $80

Kindly post your bidding in the forum and do not PM me....Thanks and let the bidding war begin....