Newbie question on Starting New

Caleb

• SRC Member

Hi all,

this is indeed a sad day for me. My FMC finally gave up the ghost. I was reluctant to throw it away... preferring to bury it and hopefully, Patrick can dispose of it... well... guess what.. I was wrong...

Attached is a picture of one of my newest addition from ML, enjoying the last remains of my FMC... Henry's a nice and patient guy, I asked alot of newbie questions, and he answered them one by one... thanks Henry! :lol:

post-6-1165304385.jpg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

This is my spotted sweetlip.. silly me.. I thought the fella's max size is 2.5 inches.. I misread the sign.. its 2'5"... blur siah..

But its doing real fine... :D

post-6-1165306011.jpg

• SRC Member

Had a pretty traumatic time yesterday.. watching life slowly edding out of my FMC, I was wondering what have I done wrong...

in the end, I realised that there is nothing else I can do to save its life.. it had a swim bladder problem.. probably the onset of stress and internal parasites, I suspected that it was my water condition.. but as you can see from the state of my Zoos.. its not really the water..

Anyway.. its a long journey for me, and i am still learning.. here's a picture of my zoos.. its a great indicator to tell me if my water parameters sucks! :P

post-6-1165306359.jpg