Tank Decom Sale!

southpaw23

• SRC Member

Hi all,

My lease in my condo is about up and will be moving soon. And I also honestly haven't found the time to maintain the tank this last few months so I've decided to sell my existing setup and start over at a much later date. To help organise the decom, i'm going to be breaking up the sale into 3 phases. Most prices are firm but will be open to negotiations if more items are purchased etc. Pictures will have to come later i'm afraid as i haven't had the time to take and download any. Details are as follows:

First Phase: Corals and Live Rocks

1. Red Striped Prata $100

2. Green spotted Prata $30

(was badly injured when my chiller pump malfuntioned but seems to be recovering well..buyer can check it out before commiting)

3. Green Hammer $30 (size of a fist, 2 heads)

4. Rose Bubble Tip Anemone $50 (open palm size - been with me for almost 2 years)

5. Green Bubble Tip Anemone $20 (big and beautiful but stuck to a large rock so buyer might need to buy my rock as well :P)

6. Various mushrooms - Blue, Red Green etc... price will vary but the bright red mushroom will be going for $20 and is a single polyp.

7. Live Rock (unfortunately, some are covered with green hair algae due to the lack of maintenace :paiseh: but are nicely shaped and large rocks. Price will vary but i'm pretty flexible on it.)

Second Phase : Livestock

1. Sohal Tang $65 (3.5 inches head to tail, healthy bugger with me for over a year)

2. Blue Tang $20 (abt 3 inches, fat and healthy too)

3. Foxface $8 (abt 3 inches)

4. Six Line Wrasse $6

5. Pair of false percula clowns $5 for the pair

6. Skunk Clown x 2 $6 each

7. Long Nose Hawkfish $15 (not sure market rate for this)

8. Misc Damsels and Chromis FOC

9. Black Sea Cucumber x 2 $4 each

Third Phase : Tank and Equipment

1. 3.5x2x2 Tank, Hood and Cabinet $500

For pics and details refer to my attached thread link. Alot of thought and design went into this tank so it's a heluva deal in my opinion.

2. Hilux 3ft MH $170 (1x150 w MH and 2x 30w FL tubes, will throw in a brand new 150w 20k Spectra Bulb worth $60)

3. 3ft DIY T5-HO $100 (Bulbs are 2-3 month old ATI Blue Plus and Actinic, will throw in 2 7 month old AquaZ Blue bulbs)

4. Hailea Ozonizer $40 (comes with air pump)

5. Skimz FR $20 (a lil dirty but works fine)

6. Seio 820 $30

7. Seio 1100 $50

8. Eheim 1262 $150 (2 years old but in great condition - used externally)

9. Eheim 1250 $60 (working great as well but small crack on casing and used in-sump)

10. 36watt PL Light Set $30

11. Daeil 1/5hp Chiller $550 (Similar to Arctica)

12. Hailea 2800gph Pump $40 (unsure of model number)

Prefered pickup and viewing times: After 7pm on Weekdays, call to arrange for weekends.

Conditions of sale: Due to dependency issues, some items in phase 2 and 3 can only be released after sale completion of items in the previous phase.

For the tank and some of the "hotter" items, i would request that a deposit is paid to reserve them to avoid "pilots" etc....hope ya'll understand. :)

For pics of the tank and equipment and possibly some of the livestock, check out my tank thread below. Note that some items/livestock/corals may not be there anymore from the last pic posted. Lost alot of livestock and corals in a previous chiller pump malfunctioning incident :(

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...1&hl=southpaw23

Pics of the DIY T5 set below

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=42108

Well, feel free to pm or sms me at 93892291 for details and reservations etc and will try and respond to the best of my abilities and update this thread accordingly.

cheers all! :)

Tank 66"x27"x28" - Return Pump Red Dragon 12m3 - Skimmer Deltec AP701 - Chiller Starmex - Wavemakers Wavysea - Lighting DE 6 x T5-HO

southpaw23's reef

Hi all,

My lease in my condo is about up and will be moving soon. And I also honestly haven't found the time to maintain the tank this last few months so I've decided to sell my existing setup and start over at a much later date. To help organise the decom, i'm going to be breaking up the sale into 3 phases. Most prices are firm but will be open to negotiations if more items are purchased etc. Pictures will have to come later i'm afraid as i haven't had the time to take and download any. Details are as follows:

First Phase: Corals and Live Rocks

1. Red Striped Prata $100

2. Green spotted Prata $30

(was badly injured when my chiller pump malfuntioned but seems to be recovering well..buyer can check it out before commiting)

3. Green Hammer $30 (size of a fist, 2 heads)

4. Rose Bubble Tip Anemone $50 (open palm size - been with me for almost 2 years)

5. Green Bubble Tip Anemone $20 (big and beautiful but stuck to a large rock so buyer might need to buy my rock as well :P)

6. Various mushrooms - Blue, Red Green etc... price will vary but the bright red mushroom will be going for $20 and is a single polyp.

7. Live Rock (unfortunately, some are covered with green hair algae due to the lack of maintenace :paiseh: but are nicely shaped and large rocks. Price will vary but i'm pretty flexible on it.)

Second Phase : Livestock

1. Sohal Tang $65 (3.5 inches head to tail, healthy bugger with me for over a year)

2. Blue Tang $20 (abt 3 inches, fat and healthy too)

3. Foxface $8 (abt 3 inches)

4. Six Line Wrasse $6

5. Pair of false percula clowns $5 for the pair

6. Skunk Clown x 2 $6 each

7. Long Nose Hawkfish $15 (not sure market rate for this)

8. Misc Damsels and Chromis FOC

9. Black Sea Cucumber x 2 $4 each

Third Phase : Tank and Equipment

For pics and details refer to my attached thread link. Alot of thought and design went into this tank so it's a heluva deal in my opinion.

2. Hilux 3ft MH $170 (1x150 w MH and 2x 30w FL tubes, will throw in a brand new 150w 20k Spectra Bulb worth $60)

3. 3ft DIY T5-HO $100 (Bulbs are 2-3 month old ATI Blue Plus and Actinic, will throw in 2 7 month old AquaZ Blue bulbs)

4. Hailea Ozonizer $40 (comes with air pump)

5. Skimz FR $20 (a lil dirty but works fine)

6. Seio 820 $30

7. Seio 1100 $50

8. Eheim 1262 $150 (2 years old but in great condition - used externally)

9. Eheim 1250 $60 (working great as well but small crack on casing and used in-sump)

10. 36watt PL Light Set $30

11. Daeil 1/5hp Chiller $550 (Similar to Arctica)

12. Hailea 2800gph Pump $40 (unsure of model number)

Prefered pickup and viewing times: After 7pm on Weekdays, call to arrange for weekends.

Conditions of sale: Due to dependency issues, some items in phase 2 and 3 can only be released after sale completion of items in the previous phase.

For the tank and some of the "hotter" items, i would request that a deposit is paid to reserve them to avoid "pilots" etc....hope ya'll understand. :)

For pics of the tank and equipment and possibly some of the livestock, check out my tank thread below. Note that some items/livestock/corals may not be there anymore from the last pic posted. Lost alot of livestock and corals in a previous chiller pump malfunctioning incident :(

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...1&hl=southpaw23

Pics of the DIY T5 set below

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=42108

Well, feel free to pm or sms me at 93892291 for details and reservations etc and will try and respond to the best of my abilities and update this thread accordingly.

cheers all! :)

Hi,

I would like to buy :

1. six line wrasse $6

2. Long nose hawkfish $15

3. Seio 820 $30

Please let me know when top collect?

• SRC Member
Hi,

I would like to buy :

1. six line wrasse $6

2. Long nose hawkfish $15

3. Seio 820 $30

Please let me know when top collect?

Hi there,

The seio is currently reserved, but will put u second in line and will reserve the other items mentioned for you.

Pickup for fishes would have to be a lil later tho i'm afraid..until the corals and rocks are cleared. I can probably try and catch the long nose but the six line will be tricky. Will see what i can do and let you know accordingly. cheers! :)

Tank 66"x27"x28" - Return Pump Red Dragon 12m3 - Skimmer Deltec AP701 - Chiller Starmex - Wavemakers Wavysea - Lighting DE 6 x T5-HO

southpaw23's reef

• SRC Member
like to have the sohal is it still available ?

pls pm me.

:thanks:

I have a couple of enquiries on it....first to put down a deposit will have it reserved.

cheers! :)

ps. PM for details on depositing cash etc.

southpaw23's reef

• SRC Member

Hi all,

Ok...phase 1 is pretty much sorted...thanks to those that have reserved and collected the items...much appreciated! ;)

Phase 2 & 3 items should be ready for collection after this weekend. Here's what's left

Phase 2:

1. Foxface $8 (abt 3 inches)

2. Pair of false percula clowns $5 for the pair

3. Skunk Clown x 2 $6 each

4. Yellow Damsel x 2 FOC! :P

5. Six Line Wrasse $6 - Currently Reserved

6. Long Nose Hawkfish $15 - Currently Reserved

Phase 3:

Pics : http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...1&hl=southpaw23

2. Hilux 3ft MH $170 (Plus Brand new 20k Spectra Bulb)

3. 3ft DIY T5-HO $100 (ATI Blue Plus and Actinic, plus 2 used Aquaz Blue Tubes)

Pics : http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=42108

4. Eheim 1250 $60

5. Hailea Ozonizer $40 (comes with air pump)

6. 36watt PL Light Set $30

7. Daeil 1/5hp Chiller $550

8. Hailea HX 6540 2800gph Pump $40

9. Salifert Test Kits (Nitrate, Mg, Kh, Phosphate - 90% remaining) - 50% off original price

10. Brand New Skimz FR w/ Sorbs media $80 (New - $99)

cheers all! Upz! :)

southpaw23's reef

• SRC Member
wat the footprint of the Brand New Skimz FR w/ Sorbs media $80 (New - $99)?

collection place?

I believe it's 22inches in height....didn't check the base dimensions but should be the same as the previous (shorter) one. Collection place would be The Bayshore. Sms or call me for more details...

cheers,

Kenny

southpaw23's reef

• SRC Member

Hi again,

Here's what's left...

Phase 2:

1. Foxface $8 (abt 3 inches)

2. Six Line Wrasse $6

3. Blue Mushrooms $10 (exact piece in the pic on the first page)

3. Yellow Damsel x 2 FOC! :P

Phase 3:

4. Eheim 1250 $60

9. Salifert Test Kits (Nitrate, Mg, Kh, Phosphate - 90% remaining) - 50% off original price

10. Brand New Skimz FR w/ Sorbs media $80 (New - $99)

Upz!

southpaw23's reef

• SRC Member

Thanks again to all the kind reefers that have swung by to pick up your stuff. Hope they're doing well in your respective tanks. Happy to say that all of Phase 1 and 2 items have been sold thanks to all...

Remaining items in Phase 3 is as follows:

4. Eheim 1250 $60

UPZ!! :)

southpaw23's reef

• SRC Member

Thanks guys...good to hear that all are well..the fishes are a greedy bunch aren't they! :P

Vincent...sure thing...let me know if there's anything else that ur interested in.

thanks again guys....upz for the sale! :P

southpaw23's reef