Tank Leaking somwwhere- everything FOC

Yellowbelly

• SRC Member

It is with sadness that I have to shut down my tank of 4 years,I came back early this morning from another flat to clear away the salt water and kuntil now I am still cleaning. I do not wish to have another such incident especially if no one is around.

My live stock is

1. Blue Tang x 1

2. Rabbit Fish

3. Siz Line Wrasse

4. Sea Cucumber

5. Purple Goby

6. Fire Shrimp

7. 3 Damsel

Live Rocks ( no crabs or anything) - I have not change my filtration media for a long long time and never even use carbon at all...so I guess it must be a due to the live rocks which I have.

Interested paryt are to COLLECT by today after 2pm at Bukit Panjang.

Only need help from you guys to clear some of the items like sand and etc to throw

Bring own pail, plastic bag and net ( long time never catch any fishes already)

If noyt clear by today, will shut down no matter what.

Interested, pls sms me at 9273 9016 for exact address.

DO NOT ASK ME FOR PICS and FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS

• SRC Member
bro no worries ..hte last time my tank leak to discard the tank,

I call the town council. They did have this service.

Give them a call and if big item they charge a small fee.

I was charged for $15...just to let you know.. :D

I just called the Town Council and they would be collecting this afternoon. So whoever wants the fishes, come and collect now else everything goes.

• SRC Member

by the way, my tank is not leaking just that I have no idea what happen but my sump overflow as a result I have a wet floor and good thing my mum was awake in the early morning...

She called me and I have to rush down from my own flat to clean up the mess.....I decide to clear the tank not because I want to get rid of it but because afterall the cleaning I goes thru, I better do something about it before the tank leak....touchwood <_< which would be even worse

• SRC Member
bro no worries ..hte last time my tank leak to discard the tank,

I call the town council. They did have this service.

Give them a call and if big item they charge a small fee.

I was charged for $15...just to let you know.. :D

bro, this is good info! I was quoted $100 for disposal of my 5ft tank.

When i saw ur msg, i called my pasir ris punggol town council straight away and its free. saved me $100 :D

• SRC Member

All live stock taken.

So long my fishy friends .....hope you all would love it at a 4ft tank :cry:

Live rocks still available - FOC

Tubby for sales at $40 note - one of the float connector no longer working but the other is working fine.

Seio 820 for sales at $40 - comes with the L bracket which I gotten at additional price.....just need to wash the whole pump again

Atman Motor AT 104 - 2000 litres per hour @ $20

Carbon Premium - new @ $5

• SRC Member

Tubby for sales at $40 note - one of the float connector no longer working but the other is working fine and does not comes with the floater....gotta get yourself.

Seio 820 for sales at $40 - comes with the L bracket which I gotten at additional price.....just need to wash the whole pump again

Carbon Premium - brand new and unopen @ $5

• SRC Member

Tubby for sales at $30 note - one of the float connector no longer working but the other is working fine and does not comes with the floater....gotta get yourself.

Seio 820 for sales at $30 - comes with the L bracket which I gotten at additional price.....just need to wash the whole pump again

• SRC Member

Tubby for sales at $30 note - one of the float connector no longer working but the other is working fine and does not comes with the floater....gotta get yourself. - SOLD

Seio 820 for sales at $30 - comes with the L bracket which I gotten at additional price.....just need to wash the whole pump again - SOLD