item 1 led light with case total 8 led bulb ,

make with 2 switch each switch control 4 led bulb

2 fan is to keep the temperature cool down

use 2mth only

selling this item cos i going to upgrade to mh or ho t5

u can pm or sms me 93687979 thank

post-10-1166633676.jpg

dear reefers

juz wanted to share with you guys on the bacteria house - filteration media bought.

it was "chong" one..because mine bac hse dun hv any hole. i append pic and from the manufacturer. I am closing this purchase btn me and seller, as I hv given him the benefit of doubts. But I wanted to share with you all and be alert during your purchases.

Warning! Counterfeit Bacteria House Media

23 Mar 2006

We are now selling a new style of the Bacteria House filter media that is thinner than the previous one. We still make a thicker Bacteria House media with a hole in the center. Both the thin and thick Bacteria House have a hole in the center. From now on, we will only make Bacteria House media with a hole in the center. Any media without a hole in the center, and not sold by our dealers, is NOT authentic Bacteria House, and is not made by us, using our special methods.

A customer informed us that another source was making a similar looking ceramic media with a similar name. The customer mistakenly purchased and used this other media, and after not getting the desired results, they contacted us to inquire why. We have seen and tested this media; it looks and feels like Bacteria House, (old type which does NOT have a hole in the center.) Although this media looks like Bacteria House it is not made using our ingredients or unique firing methods and therefore cannot produce the same results.