4x2.5 ft tank

mantis

Hi n A Merry Xmas to all,

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I am selling off my tank (4x2.5) made by a reputed tank maker, with good wood. Setup comes with about 150kg of live rocks, 1x crocea clam (about six inches), some angels, damsels, snails and others. Also, hv sump with macro skimmer, nec.ly branded pumps (at least 4), tunze pump with single controller, resun cl650 chiller and many other appliances and pipes etc.

Selling all to highest bidders:

Seller spent close to $4000 on set of about 2 years.

Asking $1000 only - see to appreciate. PM for appt to see.

Buyer must arrange own collection and transport (and pls do not mess up my place in the process as the tank is in my master bedroom). :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the attention and interest. :D

Hi n A Merry Xmas to all,

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I am selling off my tank (4x2.5) made by a reputed tank maker, with good wood.  Setup comes with about 150kg of live rocks, 1x crocea clam (about six inches), some angels, damsels, snails and others.  Also, hv sump with macro skimmer, nec.ly branded pumps (at least 4), tunze pump with single controller, resun cl650 chiller and many other appliances and pipes etc.

Selling all to highest bidders:

Seller spent close to $4000 on set of about 2 years.

Asking $1000 only - see to appreciate.  PM for appt to see.

Buyer must arrange own collection and transport (and pls do not mess up my place in the process as the tank is in my master bedroom).  :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the attention and interest.  :D

Latest: As there are offers to buy items separately, I will be considering this option too. In the meantime, see the pic of tank.

post-10-1167225621.jpg