Setting up 1.5ft cube tank

moi_dar

• SRC Member
Yo Ming,

Nice meeting you! Thanks for the Sun. You are right, before I know it I'm on the dark side liao ha haha. Tomorrow going to chiong lfs. Got nice one will help you buy. Any request?

Hahaha!!! :lol::lol::lol:

You're most welcome.

How's the chionging today?? See any nice pratas or cyna??

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Wah today really went into a frenzy!!!

Bought so many corals, VanDeam gotta "tarik" me back. Anyway still spend till only left with $2 in the wallet ha ha ha.

PP

Never kenna toto lah. If I had, would be buying a 6ft tank l :lol: But there's really a lot of nice corals today. Ah beng shop got new shipment today. Can go chiong tomorrow.

Ming

There is a really gorgeous translucent pink prata!!!! But Octopus selling at $90 and it was my last stop, so didn't buy :( Gotta wait till pay day liao.

SO SADDDD!!! The chiller I've got is not working!!! Fortunately, the owner is a really sweet and helpful guy. He is willing to take back the chiller. So now asking Derrick to look out for a chiller for me. He told me might be able to get a CL 450 for me for about the same price.

As for clam, "you were always on my mind" (singing Petshop boys song) :whistle Now gotta wait till my new chiller comes in.

• SRC Member
Wah today really went into a frenzy!!!

U are jus like a car with brakes... chionging here and there ..... NOPE!!!! U are chionging everywhere :P:D:lol:

from the pic, looks like u are gonna be a zoo keeper soon. I see many colonies :pinch:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

U are jus like a car with brakes... chionging here and there ..... NOPE!!!! U are chionging everywhere :P:D:lol:

from the pic, looks like u are gonna be a zoo keeper soon. I see many colonies :pinch:

her car has no brakes.. unstopable liao... quick siam........ :ooh::ooh::look::look:

He he he... cannot lah. Today play Mahjong still lost money. :angry: Don't think hubby ever gonna let me up grade at this rate. Rather play less watch coral more. :D

Tomorrow, will zoom in with camera and try to snap pics of those new corals that I bought.

• SRC Member
He he he... cannot lah. Today play Mahjong still lost money. :angry: Don't think hubby ever gonna let me up grade at this rate. Rather play less watch coral more. :D

Tomorrow, will zoom in with camera and try to snap pics of those new corals that I bought.

frankly.. can see that a 3ft tank is in the pipeline for you la... like ming said should get a bigger chiller just in case you upgrade...

keke.... mahjong? u should play with reefers, and use zoas, rics, pratas etc etc as chips instead of $ :evil::evil:

eh sis y u place e small item at e back huh ?

i tink u got buy orange yumas rite ?

is tht from irwana ?

hmm.. kk...

do remb to feed ur sun corals n bubbles if u wan them to bloom big big...

as for e moment wun suggest u buy big fish...

so much coral suddenly come in ur bio load cfm go up quite fast....

watch e skimmer orhz...

if everyday alot of thing to skim even if u neber feed them then cham liaoz...

like that how???... No wonder today my skimmer went bonkaz, suddenly alot of foams/bubbles and overflow. Must buy fish huh???? No other way to reduce the nitrate biologically yah? :huh::(

As said yesterday, I am going to post the pics today. They still weren't open cos I came home around 7 plus and all the corals "sleeping" liao... But still take the pics anyway. But their colours don't come out in the pictures nicely.. Not sure how to adjust the camera function to capture their true colours. <_<

I take an hour of crash course from fishtalk on all the name of the corals despite being taught by VanDeam yesterday. Ma chiam taking highway code "What is this coral" What is that coral?" "What kind of current" "How to feed" "Where to position"

:blink::lol:

Anyway, correct me if I got the names wrong.

And finally fts. I rescaped again today... can't seem to stick them in place and finding suitable position cos i was told hammer, galaxy and bubble will sting other corals. Aiyah... I must admit, guys seem to be better at playing with lego, a pity hubby not interested, no one to help me position them. That's why I can't place them to make the tank look aesthetically pleasing.

Any volunteers?

post-69-1168094147.jpg