Setting up 1.5ft cube tank

moi_dar

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went shopping again today at Iwarna. :D Got a SUPERSUN! a small and cute jewel, a nice tonga branch pink zoas and a red blasto.

Going mad liao ha ha ha :lol: Don't even know if they can survive in my tank and simply kept buying. But all mini size, so can still fit in my tank.

Question

A dying super sun like this can recover or just going to simply die?

post-69-1169382380.jpg

• SRC Member

moi !

u want ur TIMER and FOOD anot .. i spring cleaning gonna throw out liao .. please call me asap

6x2x2.5 FOWLR

Skimmer - Recirculating Custom Beckett Fr - Skimz Fr Return - OR6500/1262 Wavemaker - Tunze 6060 x 2 Light - 2x5ft FL Blue+White

Chiller - CL650

4x4x2 SPS

Skimmer - DeltecAP851 Fr - Skimz FR Return - OR6500 Wavemaker - 2xTunze wavebox +Ts24 Light - 3x250w MH + 8 ATi t5

CR - Deltec pF601s Chiller - Arctica Titanium Commercial Chiller

3.5x2x2 REEF

Skimmer - HnS150-2001 Fr - Skimz Fr Wavemaker - Tunze Ts 24 Return - 1262 Lights - Solite 2x150W MH + 4 Ati T5 CR - Skimz CR NR - Nr1000 Chiller - Arctica Titanium 1/5

haiyo of cus knw ur clam dying liaoz then ask u mahz..

haha

-_-!!!!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

wat time u go iwarna ?

hmm... mayb u went b4 me bahz?

or mayb after me cus i still c e supersun when i left

hope u din get e mouth open big big de blastos ?

how much u buy e blastos can PM me ?

I think I reached there about 5.30 or so. There were two there and I bought one. Nope, the red blasto was not the one with the open mouth. But when I brought it home and dropped it to the floor... sianz, it's mouth did open a little.

moi !

u want ur TIMER and FOOD anot .. i spring cleaning gonna throw out liao .. please call me asap

Paisei, bought the food liao cos couldn't wait the other time. Bought it like two days after. What's the hurry? You not going off till after CNY right? They don't take up as much space as your new 4 ft tank you know he he he :DB) Ok lah, pick up from you next week can? Will call you.

moi !

Paisei, bought the food liao cos couldn't wait the other time. Bought it like two days after. What's the hurry? You not going off till after CNY right? They don't take up as much space as your new 4 ft tank you know he he he :DB) Ok lah, pick up from you next week can? Will call you.

Went shopping again today at Iwarna. :D Got a SUPERSUN! a small and cute jewel, a nice tonga branch pink zoas and a red blasto.

Going mad liao ha ha ha :lol: Don't even know if they can survive in my tank and simply kept buying. But all mini size, so can still fit in my tank.

Question

A dying super sun like this can recover or just going to simply die?

that is a nice piece of super sun small colony. if not for the target feed , i will definately go for sun coral too. they really do brighten up the tank :D

so did u buy anything today :lol:

ur zoo are doing very well in my tank. :)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

that is a nice piece of super sun small colony. if not for the target feed , i will definately go for sun coral too. they really do brighten up the tank :D

so did u buy anything today :lol:

ur zoo are doing very well in my tank. :)

Nah...didn't go anywhere today. Hello, I don't go down everyday one lah. only if I am near by.

So the injured head must target feed everyday??

• SRC Member
My rocks gave way and I had to put them back. So PP, Does it look the same? Trying to place it as it was... but think it's a little different. :( Hopefully this time round the rocks won't collasped.

keke.. a lil different.. but hey your tank's corals change too fast for me to keep track... did u manage to 'glue' down the floating luminous mushroom?

:D

My rocks gave way and I had to put them back. So PP, Does it look the same? Trying to place it as it was... but think it's a little different. :( Hopefully this time round the rocks won't collasped.

ur red coco worm look super outstanding in term of colour !

the rockscape are great. anyway u must have a tough day rescaping just because u wanna clean the skimmer haha. :P

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10