Ming Ming's Cube

ming69

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
sis can take a pic of your lights?

Err... you mean like this? The 4x T5 HO is the one at the back. Front one is 2x PL. Think I'm using one Coral & one Ocean Sun. Something like that, can't remember the exact brand names.

post-69-1167493607.jpg

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member
u may wanna invest in a phospahte remover?

seems like got quite a bit of algae????

or mayb u can look up fish stores for any chemical for reducin phospate...

u normally feed ur corals n fish got a lot of left overs?

Got prosphate remover, but probably not enough. Need to add more, I guess.

It's getting under control with water changes. Should have seen it a month ago, came back from a 10 day trip, the whole tank was covered with hairy algae.

Feeding on alternate days & food usually gets all muched up pretty fast.

Thanks for the advise!

:thanks:

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member
Hand itchy! Got hold of a 4 x 1.5 x 1.5 tank !!! :ph34r::ph34r:

looks like u are already sunken into the dark side pit :fear::pinch::eyeblur: very very fast upgrader :P U keeping LPS or Fowler for this tank ? Looks like u gonna hunt for equips too :)

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

looks like u are already sunken into the dark side pit :fear::pinch::eyeblur: very very fast upgrader :P U keeping LPS or Fowler for this tank ? Looks like u gonna hunt for equips too :)

At the moment planning for a FOWL, & maybe some corals which are not so particular about temp, until I can make sure that the spot for the chiller is not going to get wet during the rain, as the tank is going to be outdoor.

Basic equipment, have already, from stuff I have picked up along the way. Will be looking out for a chiller, and maybe a better skimmer..... & lights

:D:D

Parents not around, so "chop first, report later".

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member

At the moment planning for a FOWL, & maybe some corals which are not so particular about temp, until I can make sure that the spot for the chiller is not going to get wet during the rain, as the tank is going to be outdoor.

Basic equipment, have already, from stuff I have picked up along the way. Will be looking out for a chiller, and maybe a better skimmer..... & lights

fwah new tank!!!

keke

outdoor tank? and will get wet? how open is the site? got direct sunlight or not? algae algae algae......... :sick::sick:

• SRC Member

Had a 2ft "jail" tank in the garden for naughty fishes for a couple of weeks. Surprisingly, no algae in sight yet. Pretty cool.

Temp was 27 when I check at 4pm this afternoon, with some setting sunlight on it.

It will be sheltered to some extend. But will get a bit wet during heavy rain. Have to dig out all the pieces of acryllic sheets lying around the house to somehow cover up the tank & sump & spot to put chiller in future.

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member

4ft tank.. fwah u need lots of LR for the tank.... think all the LR in the WTS section will be taken up by u!!

• SRC Member
:yeah: prepare ur wallet go diet a bit bah.. lolx

happy reefing...

for e start coral mayb can keep zoos n mushies...(more tropical corals..)

but also depend on ur type of fish u keepin ?

:angel:

Thinking of moving some of the mushies & zoos from current tank to try it out.

As for fishes, most likely Tangs & maybe a Flame Angle. :angel:

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member

keke...u give free food i sure come........ :P:P

:off: Hey PP. seems like u wake not only so early, but also feeling hungry too :P

Curious, have u brushed ur teeth yet when u start surfing SRC ? U another addicted crazy reefer :pinch::P:D

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........