Ming Ming's Cube

ming69

:off: Hey PP. seems like u wake not only so early, but also feeling hungry too :P

Curious, have u brushed ur teeth yet when u start surfing SRC ? U another addicted crazy reefer :pinch::P:D

keke... of course brush teeth liao la... but never brush teeth cannot surf net meh? keke... where got early? I have to leave office by 7am.. else will be late for work!!! :(:(

• Replies 240

keke... of course brush teeth liao la... but never brush teeth cannot surf net meh? keke... where got early? I have to leave office by 7am.. else will be late for work!!! :(:(

Don't brush teeth also never mind lah. May only fog up the monitor lor.

Next time kids got party at home, grown-ups can have tank-viewing/reefer gathering at the same time.

:upsidedown:B):upsidedown:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

Don't brush teeth also never mind lah. May only fog up the monitor lor.

Next time kids got party at home, grown-ups can have tank-viewing/reefer gathering at the same time.

:upsidedown:B):upsidedown:

fwah? got Mac Happy Meal? if yes, i also bring my 2 kiddos along... :D:D

Your outdoor tank getting so much attention, when is it gonna be ready. See the reefer's all so excited liao.

Don't know leh. Don't think can stock much b4 CNY. Will kenna flame one you know.

Keeping some of the existing tank water to mix with new water, going to get a bigger tub to keep the LR alive.... So many things to do!!!

:cry::cry::shock::shock:

Aiming to setup the tank coming Saturday/Sunday.

n34281892381_7606.jpg

One at a time lah. :lol: At most just invite all the reefers over for CNY part first lor ;) When the tank is ready, then can have another party and more food for these guys. :lol::D

Come over for CNY, sure. Good idea!! My mom loves to buy CNY goodies, always cannot finish. Reefers come sure can finish. :yeah::yeah:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

You not fat lah. So tall, can eat some more, no problem

keke..i have history of weight problem.. must control....

Cny party, still on. Just let me know who's coming.

How 'bout on the 3rd day?

3rd day of CNY is 20 Feb (Tue) rite? tentatively can.. but simi time?

let me start the list:

1. PP

can me and my gf :P

6x2x2.5 FOWLR

Skimmer - Recirculating Custom Beckett Fr - Skimz Fr Return - OR6500/1262 Wavemaker - Tunze 6060 x 2 Light - 2x5ft FL Blue+White

Chiller - CL650

4x4x2 SPS

Skimmer - DeltecAP851 Fr - Skimz FR Return - OR6500 Wavemaker - 2xTunze wavebox +Ts24 Light - 3x250w MH + 8 ATi t5

CR - Deltec pF601s Chiller - Arctica Titanium Commercial Chiller

3.5x2x2 REEF

Skimmer - HnS150-2001 Fr - Skimz Fr Wavemaker - Tunze Ts 24 Return - 1262 Lights - Solite 2x150W MH + 4 Ati T5 CR - Skimz CR NR - Nr1000 Chiller - Arctica Titanium 1/5

Did an over-haul for the cube.

Added live argonite(hope I got the spelling rite), 2 bags.

Had to put all the corals in the gdn tank, re-do the rocks.

Can't seems to put them back the way they were. Probably have to move them again when I start putting the corals back.

Hopefully the ls will survive the renovation. :(:(

post-69-1169569900.jpg

n34281892381_7606.jpg

Sis Ming... I wanna come visit you leh... after the 5th day too late or not? Emm... gotto prepare 3 red packets i reckon :lol: Yeah... Sailfin is one of my fav too and u got a really cute FoxFace there too :evil:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Sis Ming... I wanna come visit you leh... after the 5th day too late or not? Emm... gotto prepare 3 red packets i reckon :lol: Yeah... Sailfin is one of my fav too and u got a really cute FoxFace there too :evil:

Sure! The weekend maybe?

Just let me know. My off day is Saturday.

n34281892381_7606.jpg