Ming Ming's Cube

ming69

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Hey sis, thats a nice piece of red blastos, jus in time for CNY :P As for the zoos, is another eagle eye famil. Nice collections of corals there. Keep it up. Ur skills in choosing corals have shapen B)

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
Hey sis, thats a nice piece of red blastos, jus in time for CNY :P As for the zoos, is another eagle eye famil. Nice collections of corals there. Keep it up. Ur skills in choosing corals have shapen B)

Thanks for the encouragement!!

Still learning. Monkey see, monkey do, lor. :lol::lol:

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

What is that basket for may I ask? :P

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
What is that basket for may I ask? :P

Basket for chaeto. Don't have sump so use the basket. It's empty b'cos the foxface seems to develop an appetite for it.

In case u are wondering about the pvc rings, I was trying to rescue some of my mushrooms that was blown off its rock. But not much success. They seems to slip off the rock even though I have the rings there to stop them. Oh well... <_<

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member
its time for u to go iwarna to top up ur zoos liaoz lolx.. ;)

Wat is the price range of the zoos? The last time I ask about their nice zoos, the prices a bit ex$$ leh.

Besides, I think I'll see how I do with my recent purchase first b4 getting more.

My nemos killed my previous zoos by sleeping on them. :angry:

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

Wat is the price range of the zoos? The last time I ask about their nice zoos, the prices a bit ex$$ leh.

Besides, I think I'll see how I do with my recent purchase first b4 getting more.

My nemos killed my previous zoos by sleeping on them. :angry:

Weird leh... my nemo never touch my zoas. Instead they are fiddling with my torch. By right they won't disturn zoas one lah. This time round the zoas not that exp. Should go down and take a look

• SRC Member

Weird leh... my nemo never touch my zoas. Instead they are fiddling with my torch. By right they won't disturn zoas one lah. This time round the zoas not that exp. Should go down and take a look

Maybe my tank was pretty empty at that time, they have nothing to sleep on.

They sleep on the zoos till u can see signs of where they sleep on. The zoos don't open up anymore.

Now they disturb my jewel. <_<

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member

Think you are right about the clowns. I don't give them a proper home so they disturb other corals. -_-

No anemone for me just yet. Me too afraid that it'll die & crash the whole tank.

Looking for more blastos. If see some let me know. Thanks!!!

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

i like ur ang ang open brain :blink: or is it a lobo?? <_<

where u get it from? :lol:

pm me pls ... n the price! <_<

tks sis

GO?

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10