Free fishes + award for catching them

moeykf

• SRC Member

Hi bros,

Need your advise on how to catch all my 8 chromises and 2 green parrot wrasses. if anybody want pls catch for me? these fishes really getting on my nerves :angry: ...........am offering free above fishes + 20 bucks for catching them all.

contact me at 98552277

Thanks! :thanks:

• SRC Member
:o Hi bro,

I have tried this way and success: put a fish net in the middle of the water , then throw your food within the catch area of the net. Of course you have do do it duringthe feeding time.

Happy year :rolleyes:

bro, thanks for the advice. will try it later....now they hiding

:thanks:

• SRC Member

I catch them using fishtrap/betta box.

Leave the box in the tank with one sliding door up. Then feed the fishes slowly, dropping the food in the box. If not all come in, then remove the caught ones & open the trap again.

Most of the time the fishes come in. Caught my 6 line, damsel & clowns this way. May have to do for a few days. Some fishes are cautious.

If the feeding didn't work, leave the box in tank, sometimes the fishes go in to explore when they're used to its presence.

Don't have to stand there and wait, just keep an eye on the tank whenever u walk pass it, & quickly close the sliding panel when u see the fishes inside.

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member
I catch them using fishtrap/betta box.

Leave the box in the tank with one sliding door up. Then feed the fishes slowly, dropping the food in the box. If not all come in, then remove the caught ones & open the trap again.

Most of the time the fishes come in. Caught my 6 line, damsel & clowns this way. May have to do for a few days. Some fishes are cautious.

If the feeding didn't work, leave the box in tank, sometimes the fishes go in to explore when they're used to its presence.

Don't have to stand there and wait, just keep an eye on the tank whenever u walk pass it, & quickly close the sliding panel when u see the fishes inside.

thanks to all bros for advice. managed to clear 2 brown tangs, 7 chromis and 2 green parrot wrasse :D

:thanks::bow: