Tanks for sale

Siput

• SRC Member

Hi all, as am moving house, have the following for sale:

Freshwater tank:

Juwel Rio 125 complete with original filter set and 2 x FL lights. Age ard 3 yrs old, still very good condition. Also CO2 tank & regulator and filter material if interested. A couple of angelfish, black widow tetras, etc. May need to redo as current set-up too much algae. Opening bid $200 for above not incl. CO2 tank and regulator.

Marine tank:

Basic 2.5' by 1.5' by 1.5' tank complete with nyatoh (?) wood cabinet, FL light sets, AC fan and sump (specs ard 2' by 1' by 1' with 3 compartments). Comes with live rock n sand (perhaps over 20kg of rocks and ard 4" of sand bed) and a couple of fish (2 x blue green chromis, 1 x clown fish, 1 x sand goby) and various denizens of the tank (dunno what's in there: 1-2 sea cukes, worms, etc?). Very mature FOWLR tank, which is stable over the last 3 or so years. Cabinet hinges a little rusted from the saltwater. If intersted have also some salt mix, sand, etc. Opening bid $200 for whole set-up (if I like you, include salt mix, etc).

Takers have to arrange own transportation and if possible plse include the fish n give them a good home.

Highest bidder not necessarily successful bidder as if possible, wld like the fish to have a good home/owner.

Plse do pm me by latest end Wed. Only serious enquiries pls as this gets forwarded to my work e-mail. Viewing Thurs, collection to be arranged Thurs/Fri if possible (else next week).

Cheers,

Siput

• SRC Member

Apologies have not been in this forum for a long while so lost track of prices, etc. Willing to consider $88 for each of the tanks ono. Pls pm. Afraid I dunno transport costs, but my movers coming Fri; pehaps can cut a side deal?