chemi-pure

lightningstrike

try not to add in anything like chemipure during your cycling period. you want the bacteria to cultivate on its own naturally. you don't want them to compete with "chemipure" or something like that

the long of the short of it, don't even count on liquid filtration. it may be detrimental, rather than helpful in the long run.

then again, I may be wrong.

• SRC Member
try not to add in anything like chemipure during your cycling period. you want the bacteria to cultivate on its own naturally. you don't want them to compete with "chemipure" or something like that

the long of the short of it, don't even count on liquid filtration. it may be detrimental, rather than helpful in the long run.

then again, I may be wrong.

So basically it causes problem during cycling as well as after??? If I take out a Act Carbon filter bag from my filter does it mean I am gonna have Nh3 N02 spikes...despite being a matured tank?

i am thinking of adding chemi-pure into my tank as a chemical filtration...... any comments whether it works????

i hav been using it 4 3 mths n the results is very satisfactory. i dun think it will cause any harm as there hasn't been any 'casualty' except 4 my goby which was eaten by the trigger n lobster.

the best abt it is it will keep the water very clear. source around if u r buying as some places r selling very expensive. any price higher than 13 4 a big bottle is considered expensive. good luck

i am thinking of adding chemi-pure into my tank as a chemical filtration...... any comments whether it works????

If you are looking for the best bargain for this product, try Clementi Blk 328, the Florist shop. They are selling the big ones 3 bottles for $30. If you get yourself one bottle, it would cost you $12. Might as well get 3, cheaper.