Where got sell live rocks.

[d]3v|L

• SRC Member

hi, any 1 know where to get live rock? im fed up looking everywhere for it cos rare nowadays. go pasir ris must wait 2 week. thinking of going to Reborn to get it. do they have it? how much per kilo. also wat time does reborn usually open n close? called them n got fed up after ringing 5 min no 1 pick up.

ORDed

back to studies and reefing again..

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

damned.. i will not set up mine till i get my house.. shit.. looks like i might have to consider DIYing my own LR... sigh... read an article on it b4.. but very troublesome...

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member
Yup! Demand high, Stock low, Prices up up up..

basic economics huh.. sigh.. perhaps if i'm successful in my artificial cultivated LR.. i might sell to LFS.. and earn big bucks.. hahaha... it is kinda messy though.. use of cement..

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

basic economics huh.. sigh.. perhaps if i'm successful in my artificial cultivated LR.. i might sell to LFS.. and earn big bucks.. hahaha... it is kinda messy though.. use of cement..

Mix lead inside.. Heavier.. hehehe..