Display your fowlr tank here!!

• SRC Member
lck too far for me, hope beng or desmond will have such small regal coming in

bro, this small regal came in once in a blue moon, not easy to get it feed, i train both in a cage for almost a month feed with bs then mini pellets. I am so heng, happened to see it when they up pack.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite fish only.

Give me one more chance....

• SRC Member
ya i know its rare, that why i ask you ma. if yours is truly 1.5", its the smallest i ever know

confirm 1.5 inches

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think mine BT 1 inch or 1.5 also, i brought it when i was keeping a 12g nano cube, upgraded to 4ft and mine BT still gng strong, been with me abt 3 to 4 mths. wah i was lucky also, feeding on anythings!

i16756_bt.JPG

• SRC Member
i think mine BT 1 inch or 1.5 also, i brought it when i was keeping a 12g nano cube, upgraded to 4ft and mine BT still gng strong, been with me abt 3 to 4 mths. wah i was lucky also, feeding on anythings!

i16756_bt.JPG

Your rockscape look much better now, all those flat pieces very suitable for placing corals. Nice job! ;)

Tank look abit bare though... so which tang next?? :D

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

Hi Bigbird,

Impress with your tank. Thinking of upgrading from my 2.5ft to 9 footer fish and live rock tank. Can help by suggesting the height and width for my new project? Is chiller and MH light necessary, since no coral? Should sand be excluded to reduce parasite and white spot? :thanks:

• SRC Member
Hi Bigbird,

Impress with your tank. Thinking of upgrading from my 2.5ft to 9 footer fish and live rock tank. Can help by suggesting the height and width for my new project? Is chiller and MH light necessary, since no coral? Should sand be excluded to reduce parasite and white spot? :thanks:

Hi, you stay in a landed property? If yes i suggest you to get acrylic tank 8ft by 4ft by 3, you can check with marine pets at odeon katong Mr Gilbert. As fish only MH is not necessary but chiller yes. Sand , maybe put a inches height will do. Good luck bro.

• SRC Member
Chey regal, i thought BT, anyway bro earth coral all dead due to the heat in my tank, anyway got myself a chiller well no more tangs i guess gng for angels now with FOWLR

good choice! Angels are real beauties. Welcome to the pure fowlr club :D

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

• SRC Member
Earth,

hope you're aware that the Twin Spot Wrasse has a maximum length of 4 feet !!

And is so much more plain when it grows up ......

i almost bought it as well till i checked it out on the web .....

Hi, Twin spot wrasses grow to a max length of 60cm in the wild. However in captive, not talking abt underwater world capacity. In our tank like 500 gallon, it will reach to a length of maybe 30 cm or less. So no worries. This wrasses is not reef safe, but bro earth is a FOWLR tank. Just my little knowledge.