My Pico Tank

yaoza

Well I have downgraded from 2 ft to 1 ft :P , just can't give up the hobby.... :cry:

Here are the pics of my tank.

This hobby is simply additive. ur set-up remind mi of the those mini fresh water set-up from rainbow beside petmart.

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

That Boxer Shrimp looks like a GIANT in your tank :lol::lol::lol:

Welcome back bro!

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

That Boxer Shrimp looks like a GIANT in your tank :lol::lol::lol:

Welcome back bro!

Yeah. I guess I have to settle to my tank for the moment. The next time I upgrade I'll make sure that I will keep that for a long time. Thanks.....

:eyebrow:

welcome back bro :P ... normally we hear ppl upgrading their tanks... but in your case, what is your experience/feeling when doing a downsizing?

First i can imagine that u have to control the urge to buy additional ls and secondly, may need to spend more time to perform water & tank maintenance.

welcome back bro  :P ... normally we hear ppl upgrading their tanks... but in your case, what is your experience/feeling when doing a downsizing?

First i can imagine that u have to control the urge to buy additional ls and secondly, may need to spend more time to perform water & tank maintenance.

Well my intention of having this hobby is to have a hands on experience of having a Marine Aquarium at home.

Finally, when I got one, I realize its quite an expensive hobby to keep and requires attention in the earlier stage of it.

Having said that, the knowledge and experience that I've gained from this hobby is truly amazing. :D

Who knows in the future, I might be building a much planned bigger and better Marine Tank. :idea: and besides, I'm not giving up the hobby totaly.

Cheers !!!! :D

---- Yaoza -----

• 5 months later...

Hi bro, i also got a 1ft tank with no top cover. I am planning to do a simple setup on marine fish as a hobby too....The prblem is that i duno wat items i need...etc filter....lighting..........Beri Impress with ur simple 1ft tank..... :) mind guiding me to setup 1 tank oso? Please sms or call me at 97472046.......