my new 4x2.5x2.5 tank

khiann

phwe

jsut finished migrating all the stuff from old 3 feet tank to the new 4 x 2.5 x 2.5 tank....sump is 3.5x1.5x1.5 4 compartment.

this tank have over 150kg of life rock... half is from the old tank...the cycle seems to be much faster with old rocks...took just 3 days to reach ammn,nitrate and nitrite to zero...

this tank took me almost 2 weeks to setup from scratch myself.. with a diy recirculation ca reactor. skimmer using dymax LS 40 modified with atman 5000LH pump... return using 2x5000LH atman pump

other

2x seio 810, 1x 610

2x lifetech 3200lh 50watt power head

2x250w 14k+10k MH, 1x20k 150watt MH

CL650 chiller with dymax 2500lh pump

water is blur after shifting rock here and there... kind of pain back as my hand barely reach the bottom of the tank...sommroe is a BB tank....

so far onli got a BT and nimo in the tank...BT looks skinny but eat like tiger...

4x2.5x2.5s.jpg

big image

Nice! Another new tank to admire :thanks:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica