i wasted $8!!

i think i did it properly..

floated the bag for 15min.. added equivilent amt of my tank water into the bag then rest for another 15min...

after that then introduce into the tank...

BUT@@!@!!

the bloody damsel jus wun let the poor goby off.. go ka jiao him, then the goby kan cheong then fly out... haiz...

damel = $2

goby = $8

abit bo hua leh... :pinch:

• SRC Member

Hello there,

don say bo hua dear fren coz frm wat happen u will gain more knowledge of

wat list of fish to buy n not to when u already have a damsel inside n vry territorial

n hardy.

yes its frustrating n sad to see this but nevertheless don let this happening let u down.

HAPPY REEFING

:peace:

• SRC Member

to digress a bit..

my YT ate my red prata and some red lobos...

if u think mine is weird, my fnd's YT also does the same.. if u think i never feed enuff, u are wrong... recently, my YT develop a peckin habit of my clams.. :cry:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

I suggest u catch up the "cheap" damsel first and place the most "expensive " fish into the thank, eg Black tang, etc.

But did u ever read the fish compatibility chart? ;)

or do u know the agressiveness or characteristic of ur fishes? Sometime we have to try our luck, but with enough knowlegde, will help to reduce casualties.!! :)

• SRC Member
to digress a bit..

my YT ate my red prata and some red lobos...

if u think mine is weird, my fnd's YT also does the same.. if u think i never feed enuff, u are wrong... recently, my YT develop a peckin habit of my clams.. :cry:

Hi suggest jail your YT and only feed with sea weep for one month so became vetgetarian YT :lol: