Show your aquarium!

We have often seen pictures of beautiful fishes and corals posted by fellow members, but so far I have yet to see the actual aquarium as a decor piece. Would love to see the ideas and designs of SG reefers' tanks for their homes.

To start off, here is mine...

post-54-1178083138.jpg

• SRC Member

This should be an interesting thread to follow. I too have always wondered how most tanks integrate with the overall house decor.

Am in the midst of constructing mine so it'll be a month or so before i can post my pictures but would be good to see what most other reefers tanks look in their homes.

So lets get the pics rolling!

Perhaps to give a sense of perspective, ya'll also might wanna include the actual tank dimensions too! :)

Tank 66"x27"x28" - Return Pump Red Dragon 12m3 - Skimmer Deltec AP701 - Chiller Starmex - Wavemakers Wavysea - Lighting DE 6 x T5-HO

southpaw23's reef

• SRC Member

My tank that had been incorporated into part of the house decor...

FTS2.jpg

Actual dimension: 63"x36"x30" IOS

thread available at this link

My reprieve from diving

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member
My tank that had been incorporated into part of the house decor...

FTS2.jpg

Actual dimension: 63"x36"x30" IOS

thread available at this link

<a href='another forum/forums/index.php?showtopic=2153&hl=' target='_blank'>My reprieve from diving</a>

very nice, i thought you using wavebox?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite fish only.

Give me one more chance....

• SRC Member

84 by 36 by 30 tank with display shelf and long bench.

post-54-1178118134.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• SRC Member

very nice, i thought you using wavebox?

My wavebox burnt out in Mar.. now waiting for spares. :(

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member
4ft x 3plus feet x 2 feet

;)

3 viewing sides.. very difficult to scape... :bow:

• SRC Member
We have often seen pictures of beautiful fishes and corals posted by fellow members, but so far I have yet to see the actual aquarium as a decor piece. Would love to see the ideas and designs of SG reefers' tanks for their homes.

To start off, here is mine...

hehe....bro, i love your decor....but man, thats one strange sculpture. what is it? why is she doing the pirouette thing? and why are her boobies red in color?

post-54-1178123758.jpg

Bro,

I was expecting like "man, what a beautiful rockscape" but all I got was "why are her boobies red in colour"? Bro, it's the tank in the background you are suppose to be looking at, man...

And why do you think it's red in colour? Cos the green got worn off around those parts, that's why!

And that's all the questions I'll be answering.

• SRC Member
Bro,

I was expecting like "man, what a beautiful rockscape" but all I got was "why are her boobies red in colour"? Bro, it's the tank in the background you are suppose to be looking at, man...

And why do you think it's red in colour? Cos the green got worn off around those parts, that's why!

And that's all the questions I'll be answering.

bro, youre mean. you know im going to want to know why the boobies paint are worn off, then you declare no more questions....its cruel.....

you got me really curious now.....and so here comes the million dollar question.

Why is the paint on her boobies worn off??? hehehe....

anyway, its a really sweet tank. love the sea fan centerpiece. the cabinet's finishing is really classy too. plus the hood and trimmings are rounded...always a nice touch. i really like the lamp on your tv console as well.

• SRC Member
Simplicity :lol: less is more

4ft x 2.5ft x 2ft

Very nice open concept

• 9 months later...