Tank crash Decomming

• SRC Member
Woo. who's flaming that poor seller over here? he's an only child for god's sake. pity him k. we're just warning other helpless reefers and preventing them from falling into a con job.

and clap2k, if u want to chap one leg in, feel free. if wanna sue me or bring a civil court case against me, feel free. the reason why i refer to colin as a kid is cos i met him b4 in ntu. he 2yrs my junior, so do i have the right to address him as someone younger? i believe in the eyes of the law, i have the right to do so. and colin, no hard feelings k. it's such an affectionate term~

well, i believe you have mistakened me as 2 years your junior, for i am only 1. so do get your facts right b4 you say anything k, "big brother"

btw "Big Brother" if you have been too busy with your FYP, do read on.

As Extracted from Dictionary.com.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v. flamed, flamĀ·ing, flames

v. intr.

To burn brightly; blaze.

To color or flash suddenly: cheeks that flamed with embarrassment.

Informal To make insulting criticisms or remarks, as on a computer network, to incite anger.

v. tr.

To burn, ignite, or scorch (something) with a flame.

Informal To insult or criticize provokingly, as on a computer network.

Obsolete To excite; inflame.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

guess you din take the correct elective to know the exact meaning of Flame. dont play with fire if you do not know what's the extent of damage that particular fire will cause. i fancy that only people more den a decade my snr could really use the word KID.

regards.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i guess the new reefers now know who is the man shld watch out for ( including me ), the person who start this juz wana help new reefers like us not to get cheated, so rest of you guys stop quarreling. peace guys

• SRC Member
Woo. who's flaming that poor seller over here? he's an only child for god's sake. pity him k. we're just warning other helpless reefers and preventing them from falling into a con job.

and clap2k, if u want to chap one leg in, feel free. if wanna sue me or bring a civil court case against me, feel free. the reason why i refer to colin as a kid is cos i met him b4 in ntu. he 2yrs my junior, so do i have the right to address him as someone younger? i believe in the eyes of the law, i have the right to do so. and colin, no hard feelings k. it's such an affectionate term~

Maybe I should introduce my son's English teacher to you...

Age difference doesn't consititute to the party to be a kid unless the comparative party regards himself as one to begin with. :lol::lol::lol:

Legally speaking one of the few types of adults which the court recognizes as 'kid' per se would be the intellectually disabled who needs special care and education.

As much as I believe the remarks can be and would love to consider a legal recourse, the comment was a suggestion to another party; not you.

Without Prejudice; one last piece of friendly advice - For this most recent comment, do take note there are elements of hostility and very possibly the comments consitute to some form of threat, which may conclude to be criminal as well as civil actions. Unless the initiating party is intellectually disabled or mentally unsound, or else he/she will have to bear the responsibility of the actions as an adult in the court of law. :)

• SRC Member

:D threats n threats of civil actions, wondering whether u're a lawyer? :D

anyway no point carrying on the arguments. my original intention is just to warn reefers of this Vandeam. and as long as he's carrying on his wrong-doings, u can bet this keyboard hero will still be around :D

and for those reefers who intro new reefers to this Vandeam, shld i view u as accomplice to a scam job? watch out for the keyboard heroes who shall expose u one day. paper cannot wrap fire. :D

Project R.E.

Main Tank: 48" x 18" x 24" 12mm with external overflow piping

Sump Tank: 28" x 14.5" x 12" (3 compartments)

Lightings: T5 HO - Hopar 3* 39w + ATI 2* 54w

Skimmer: Skimz Bullet Beckett

Chiller: Resun CL-650 (28 - 29 ƂĀ°C)

Wavemakers: 2* Seio M620 + 1* Hydor K2 (7100 litre / hr)

Fluidized Reactor: Skimz FR (currently empty)

Pumps: 1x Rio 32HF (Skimmer), 1x Rio 20HF (Return & Chiller)

Filtration: more than 80kg LRs, chaeto

Water Circulation: ~ 4000 litre / hr

Future Plans: additional wavemaker, DIY algae scrubber, DIY overflow box

Previously:

Project R : 36" x 12" x 24" 10mm reef

• SRC Member
:D threats n threats of civil actions, wondering whether u're a lawyer? :D

anyway no point carrying on the arguments. my original intention is just to warn reefers of this Vandeam. and as long as he's carrying on his wrong-doings, u can bet this keyboard hero will still be around :D

and for those reefers who intro new reefers to this Vandeam, shld i view u as accomplice to a scam job? watch out for the keyboard heroes who shall expose u one day. paper cannot wrap fire. :D

Thanks for the compliment. I'm not a lawyer, neither are you a judge. Reading a few post n some heresy doesn't consitute to a judgement.

Real life heroes and 'keyboard heroes' are worlds apart for one exist in this world while the other virtually inhabitate in the cybersapce.

If one is so noble or heroic per se, why not donate some money to the starving people in Afirca or give up his or her job to volunteer in these salvation missions?

There's also a fine line of difference between hereos and fools. Heroes help on a truly noble course during trouble while the other cause trouble assuming it's nobility.

I agree totally that paper will not wrap fire just like fools will be differentiated from heroes eventually. Go ask the prison wardens if it is correct for them to help the convicts find a job or does that make them an accessory to crime. For some faith, the teachings believes in bringing the 'lost sheep' back to the herd rather than chasing it further away. The conclusion speaks for itself.

Moreover I'm not here to defend anyone except to forewarn some insolent individuals who assume heroes and never thought of consequences. The cyberspace may allow us to take on various personas but please remember that it still carries legal responsibility in the Singapore judicial system. The biggest mistake any one can ever make is to ASSUME judge in the cyberspace without conclusive facts. As the golden saying - to ASSUME; you make an ###### out of U and ME.

Above all me and you are total strangers to begin with but you really created many opportunities (legal traps) with the little or no diplomacy exercised in the whole approach. This is the sort of approach that could bring a downfall to a business or even an empire in the real world; fortunately (in this instance) for many individuals, it took place in the cyberspace where people are more forgiving comparatively.

Furthermore throdding on others to assume hero; is that a real heroic act?

• SRC Member

well done. u can write realli well. some small things can trigger such a long essay from u :D though sometimes out of point, but overall, good job in ur writings. anyway if i created so many opportunities for u to take legal action against me, i'ld say.. bring it on man. :D

Project R.E.

Previously:

• SRC Member

Dear reefer,

why not just sit back and watch how this "seller" react on his next sales? ;) If he honest his sales in the future then is fine, I think everybody should give him a chance. since ppl still like to buy good, cheap and useful staff. if not, I suppose no one will stand out for him anymore. just my 2 cents :D:eyebrow:

• SRC Member
all the way man bro andylee. I support you, and believe most of the reefers too...

yes indeed, bro chrislzh.

i am FOR protecting new reefers against con jobs. But there is no need to insert abusive languages at all into such threads.

oh yes, just thought it would be nice for me to remind you that I have already sent you 3 Personal Messages with regards to the name calling you did.

It would be nice if you could return me a PM if you had nothing to hide, or if you were not in the wrong.

Regards.

I usually pop in once in a while and it is sad to see what is happening. :idea: I believe the best and best solution is that who ever wants to sell, buy, trade pay for commercial services like those of the sponser. (then we can get better bandwidth, blah, blah).

Even Cash convertors selling second hand items must have licence to sell and buy. And also seller must show teng ki (IC) when want to sell. :lol: (reasons known to all)

But all in all, "Stick and stone can break my bones, but names cannot hurt me". But it can kill a person intergrity and character. Words has to be chosen carefully even if you have a point to prove. ( I took half an hour to type this msg) :lol:

We know who to avoid, well at least for me. I would rather pay at the LFS and get the things I want and if it die, my fault. If it is not the actual stuff, I can seek compensation for misrepresentation.

Anyway thanks all for all input and lessons :peace: learn in this few weeks. :bow:

It has help a lot.

• SRC Member

haha.. that was such old post.. haha... anyway, some bros share the small "carry-in" if you want to know... and i dont earn, cos money is paid to my friend for the carry in.. didnt know that you can dug out such long post... well done.... anyway, i am just sharing my thoughts after some reefers told me abt vandeam and i thought i suffered that same thing. As for that collins, you are really such a kid... didnt bother to waste my time replying you on PM. look in the mirror if you have time, and you get the answer. I dont want to add anything more... cos my stand is simply to warn new reefers like others... thats it..

• SRC Member
haha.. that was such old post.. haha... anyway, some bros share the small "carry-in" if you want to know... and i dont earn, cos money is paid to my friend for the carry in.. didnt know that you can dug out such long post... well done.... anyway, i am just sharing my thoughts after some reefers told me abt vandeam and i thought i suffered that same thing. As for that collins, you are really such a kid... didnt bother to waste my time replying you on PM. look in the mirror if you have time, and you get the answer. I dont want to add anything more... cos my stand is simply to warn new reefers like others... thats it..

as the chinese saying goes.

Illness enters through the mouth, Troubles comes out from the Mouth.

my name is COLIN SOON by the way. it seems that your command of the english language is not every well established. Do try to brush up more if you do wish to engage in a written conversation as such, again in the future.

Its rather an embarrassment if it did happen to me.

• SRC Member

:o Wow our dear chrislzh helps to 'import' zoas from the US!!! Wonder if AVA is aware of the 'shipment'... :eyebrow:

Furthermore he's selling them cheaper than vandeam!!! Maybe I should try to palce and order with him. But before that I better check with the AVA officers about the procedures... :whistle

andylee:

'realli' should be spelt - really; and there's no such word as "i'ld". Which type of assitance would you prefer - a referal for my son's pre-school English teacher for private tuition; or recommendation on whereabouts to buy a dictionary?

Also thanks for your suggestion, I'm an indiviudal of legitimate age to decide on whether to seek legal recourse; but in case (judging from the vocabulary and grammar) the defendant may possibly plead on the ground of being mentally unsound or intellectually disabled; my efforts will go to waste. So perhaps I'll consider it CAREFULLY before making a decision. :)

• SRC Member

oh, both types of assistance would be fine :D thanks alot for the offer.

yes please consider carefully, the courts have enough nonsensical cases to handle already.

Project R.E.

Previously:

• SRC Member

SKimz CR sold .

hopefully wanna clear the rest over the next few days

so gonna list all the items down with their $$

Livestocks

Salfin tang - 20

Yellow tang x 3 - 28 if take all for 60

Blue Tang x 2 - 15 each

Above fish all now in sump

2 mated maroon Clown - 20 dollars

2 mated True perc clown - 50 dollars

1 purple tang - 50

above fish need to be fish out upon confirmation

corals

Purple rim + green mouth blasto - 13heads 30dollars

frogspawn 2-4 head , x 4 sticks - each 20 dollars

rics x 5 Orange piece on 1 rock 150dollars open 20cent to 50cent coin

rics x 12 piece orange pieces on 1 rock . 1 piece has 7 mouth counting by poly (Neg)

Red mushy 5dollars per poly

blue tip elegance - 20dollars

---------------------------------------

equipments -

Deltec PF600S - with media - lookin at 900+ comes with 30-40kg of Rowalith C++ media .

retail - 1299 Media - 12kg - 110dollar

retail total roughly 1900 ++

TS24 - reserved 700

reserved

TS12 reserved - 340

Reserved

RM Dual CR chamber with 40kg of rowalith C++

highest offer 500 . pending . counter offer pleaes pm

150watt mh . Hang on . with 4mth old bulb .

each 60 . take both 100 .

RM FR - 50

live rocks all big 5dollars bring ur own scale if ur apphrensive if not scale here provided .

Some Bro have come here to view already , e.g southpaw , dumdum , etc please check with them if u need more reviews .

if anyone think this is a joke :)

6x2x2.5 FOWLR

Skimmer - Recirculating Custom Beckett Fr - Skimz Fr Return - OR6500/1262 Wavemaker - Tunze 6060 x 2 Light - 2x5ft FL Blue+White

Chiller - CL650

4x4x2 SPS

Skimmer - DeltecAP851 Fr - Skimz FR Return - OR6500 Wavemaker - 2xTunze wavebox +Ts24 Light - 3x250w MH + 8 ATi t5

CR - Deltec pF601s Chiller - Arctica Titanium Commercial Chiller

3.5x2x2 REEF

Skimmer - HnS150-2001 Fr - Skimz Fr Wavemaker - Tunze Ts 24 Return - 1262 Lights - Solite 2x150W MH + 4 Ati T5 CR - Skimz CR NR - Nr1000 Chiller - Arctica Titanium 1/5

• SRC Member

Like Colinsoon and Clap2K (and a couple of other peace loving reefers i may have missed out :P)....i'm going to qualify that i'm taking a neutral stand on this. And from my visit, i must admit that all the items he's posted is legit. (tho he did get mixed up with the Deltec 600S...which from the looks of it, he's corrected in his latest post)

As far as pricing is concerned...it's really something that should be agreed upon by both the buyer and seller so i don't see what all the fuss is about here. If one does get quoted u a ridiculous price, one can easily just reject the offer and move on. The fact that all the ppl here are complaining about being cheated just seems odd to me seeing that they did end up seeing the item before purchasing.

At any point in time if you felt something was off, you could have easily passed on the deal but oddly enough....all of you went through with the deal and have now decided to come out and b*tch about it in public (Don't even get me started with the keyboard heroes who have decided to parade around with their "noble" cause of warning other reefers)

As for being so called "newbies"...well, the problem i find here is that ppl just don't do enough "homework" and tend to be pretty rash in their dealings. Just by simply reading up in the forum, one can easily get an idea of general pricing for rocks, fishes and corals etc...so it's pretty hard to understand how one can be "conned" out of hundreds of dollars on such items. (The deception of passing off normal zoas as US Zoas is a completely different ball game altogether which i don't condone but have no proof nor experience with so i shall reserve my comments)

Bottom line is, the forum is here for ppl to learn and there truly is lots to learn after seiving through all the BS that's been going on of late. As far as dirty dealings are concerned, for those that believe in Karma, what goes around comes around...

nuf said...

Tank 66"x27"x28" - Return Pump Red Dragon 12m3 - Skimmer Deltec AP701 - Chiller Starmex - Wavemakers Wavysea - Lighting DE 6 x T5-HO

southpaw23's reef

Hey, don't mean to spoil ur thread but i do not think either of your deltec or RM CR can hold 30-40kg of rowalith C+ from my personal experience.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

• SRC Member
Hey, don't mean to spoil ur thread but i do not think either of your deltec or RM CR can hold 30-40kg of rowalith C+ from my personal experience.

I second that....when i saw the unit i too was a lil skeptical that the CR was holding that much media. Unless the seller has the remaining media stored somewhere else.

Tank 66"x27"x28" - Return Pump Red Dragon 12m3 - Skimmer Deltec AP701 - Chiller Starmex - Wavemakers Wavysea - Lighting DE 6 x T5-HO

southpaw23's reef

• SRC Member

Spare media in store Room included :P

and the deltec CR comes with a extra chamber :P

any way

TS12 collected

almost forgot have 2 x iwaki pumps cant remember is 55 or 70 gonna check when i get back :P

6x2x2.5 FOWLR

Skimmer - Recirculating Custom Beckett Fr - Skimz Fr Return - OR6500/1262 Wavemaker - Tunze 6060 x 2 Light - 2x5ft FL Blue+White

Chiller - CL650

4x4x2 SPS

Skimmer - DeltecAP851 Fr - Skimz FR Return - OR6500 Wavemaker - 2xTunze wavebox +Ts24 Light - 3x250w MH + 8 ATi t5

CR - Deltec pF601s Chiller - Arctica Titanium Commercial Chiller

3.5x2x2 REEF

Skimmer - HnS150-2001 Fr - Skimz Fr Wavemaker - Tunze Ts 24 Return - 1262 Lights - Solite 2x150W MH + 4 Ati T5 CR - Skimz CR NR - Nr1000 Chiller - Arctica Titanium 1/5