Wanting to diy a Acrylic Sump

oceanloverm

• SRC Member

Dear all, can anyone tell me where can i find Acrylic sheets, cutting knife and glue for it? I need these ingrediants to diy a 2 feet sump tank, any advice or picture that i can refers to? I'm intenting to put a refugium inside my sump if able? Any suggestion or advice please? :thanks:

Dear all, can anyone tell me where can i find Acrylic sheets, cutting knife and glue for it? I need these ingrediants to diy a 2 feet sump tank, any advice or picture that i can refers to? I'm intenting to put a refugium inside my sump if able? Any suggestion or advice please? :thanks:

Please refer to my thread..

My 1st DIY acrylic Internal filter box

Dama is the right place to buy acrylic and weld-on glue. You can call them in advance for pre-cutting to your requirement.

They are very friendly and price wise is very reasonable.

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

Bro James, can pm me the cost DAMA quote you for the materials plus the weld-on#16?

Hi bro anum,

Different size got different price so the best is to call Dama for quotation. Regards of Weld-on glue, price is less than one red note for big tube.

Hope it helps.

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

• SRC Member

Thanks guys!! :D Btw, Bro James, can pm me the price also? Thanks :)

Thanks guys!! :D Btw, Bro James, can pm me the price also? Thanks :)

hi oceanloverm,

As i mentioned above (to anum) that price vary depend on dimension(size) so i think it is better to call dama directly for quotation.

Cheers.

• SRC Member

Can anyone advice me how to plan how many compartments that i need in the sump tank? I'm intenting to put DSB in on of the compartment, about 6"-8" highany advice? Pic will be the Best! :):thanks: