mantis shrimp

scooter blenny

I heard some people take it as feed for dottybacks which are known to feast on them...

It's a 1 inch mantis! I don't think a dottyback could handle such a big one...unless the dottyback is one of the bigger species? :D

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member

It's a 1 inch mantis! I don't think a dottyback could handle such a big one...unless the dottyback is one of the bigger species? :D

But do they (dottyback) actually eat them? I heard from some reefers they do leh? Correct me if I am wrong... Dun wan to give wrong info... Paiseh if I do... :paiseh::paiseh::paiseh:

• SRC Member
just caught a greenish MS last night. About 1 inch long. anyone interested can have it.

Hi Scooter,

can share how you caught the fellow? I got one in my 2ft tank also (I think). It always hide under the LR and it's getting bigger (about an inch or more).

Thanks.

• SRC Member

Hi Scooter,

can share how you caught the fellow? I got one in my 2ft tank also (I think). It always hide under the LR and it's getting bigger (about an inch or more).

Thanks.

i just simply took the LR out. Enlarge the hidding hole and use a satay stick to dig it out.

the last time i did was to place the LR in a basic and use brittle star worm as a bait. Not sure why they like it.... try using others but it will not come out.

This time round. I got no B. star. So...... <_<

btw. pls do not use ur hand. u will regret it...... :pinch: "ounch"(know what i mean?)

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

How do I recover a scammed investment?  Contact Captain WebGenesis.

2. 0

DECOM SALE ( FREE TANK SET )

3. 0

Call: (201 473_4645 !! Love Spells In Jefferson City, MO Witchcraft spells

4. 0

Call: (201 473_4645 !! Love Spells In Chesterfield, MO Witchcraft spells

5. 0

Call: (201 473_4645 !! Love Spells In Joplin, MO Witchcraft spells